Have you ever been messaging a girl, and after telling her a lot of information about yourself or your opinion of an issue, she just replied to your text with a kk? Then you wondered, why does she have to answer with just a ‘kk’ after all I have said? Does this mean she’s mad at me? Doesn’t she understand all that I have said? Well, don’t worry. This is sure that the girl meant no harm. There are several reasons a girl might reply to a text message with a ‘kk’ which will be described further.
When a girl texts you kk, it means that you just got lucky and that she might continue chatting with you. It means that your message was received or acknowledged. She is okay with all you’ve said, and there are some visible chances of acceptance. When you receive a kk from a girl is just her most innovative way of saying ‘very alright.’ Receiving a kk from a girl can mean that you have gotten some attention from her but might not mean affection; you need to be on the lookout for the next couple of words that she will type either excellent, well-thought, or short responses.
According to the urban dictionary, Kk is an internet expression that is a short form of writing “Ok, cool” when messaging or texting on social media platforms. It reflects almost the same meaning as ‘gotcha.’ It’s used to prevent any reflection of a sarcastic answer that comes from using the word ‘Okay.’ It’s faster and easier to type kk than typing okay. ‘kk’ is used to express acknowledgment, meaning message received, message acknowledged, understood, roger that, cool, etc. The acronym ‘kk’ is also common during online game chats. Using a ‘kk’ is a part of internet culture when chatting, and it’s primarily written in the lowercase. However, in some situations, it’s typed as ‘Kk’, to express enthusiasm.
Wow! That’s great. Now, you’ve understood what a kk’ means to a girl.
Some Reasons A Girl Might Send You A kk
You don’t have to get pissed off or feel rejected when a girl sends you a kk. Here are some reasons she could have done that.
1. Sending a kk is her most thoughtful way to say, ‘very alright.’ I have acknowledged your message. Or ” that’s cool or okay with me.”
2. She does not find it physically convenient to type long forms of responses, so it’s cool to go for a short, fast, and more accessible answer like using a kk.
3. She doesn’t have many words for a reply.
4. She is currently busy and just trying to attend to your message.
5. It could be a simple typo mistake when she hit the keyboard twice by accident.
6. She respects you so much not to ignore your message even though she is busy with something else at the hour. She had just acknowledged your message as fast as she could.
7. She could also mean, “It’s okay, I have received your message, good night!”
Don’t rush to conclude that everything is alright when a girl texts you kk.
Seven (7) Things You Should Do After Receiving A kk from A girl.
1. Do not talk about the issue again because she already agrees with you.
2. Don’t ask her why she texted you a kk; you might piss her off.
3. Reply with a kk too.
4. Send no more messages until you receive other responses from her
5. Pay attention to little things, like how she answers questions.
6. Text her fewer lines of messages and see what else she has to say.
7. If you get a well-thought-out response, then she is interested in you. Yep! You are the lucky guy.
Else, it’s a sign that she has no interest in you. Stop the chat.
The Bottom Line
Next time a girl sends you a kk during a chat, know that she means no harm. It’s just her way of saying, ‘okay, that’s cool with me.’ You should know that ok, k, kk, or okay only have different meanings on the social platform messaging. It might not be a harmful word, but it carries the same meaning as when acknowledging a message. However, you can always wait to ask what the other person means when using any of these acronyms for okay before you make an assumption.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does ok mean?
ok is the short form of writing okay, and it means fine, good, alright. But it means “get out of here” when used during an online chat.
2. How do I write ok in a formal way of writing?
‘Okay’ is the formal way of writing ‘ok’.
3. What does okk means?
There is no short form of writing okay as okk. An okk could be a typo mistake.
4. What does k mean?
K means “fuck you” when used in text messaging or online chats.