Hobby Lobby provides a way to purchase many items you want, and if you are not satisfied with the product, you can return it also. If you want to return a product, you must have the original receipt. If you do not have a receipt, then you will get an exchange or store credit. You have 90 days to exchange the product, but you will not get a refund if you do not have the receipt. Let’s check out – Can Hobby lobby look up receipts with credit card or not in detail.
Can Hobby Lobby Look Up Receipts With Credit Card?
Hobby Lobby provides you with products related to your hobbies like art and craft, home décor items, and many more, which we like to do in our spare time.
If you want to return an item and you don’t have the receipt, then you will get another item in exchange for the old item, and the amount of that item should be considered as its low price in the past sixty days. You should have your valid ID for the exchange process. There is no guarantee that without a receipt, they will allow you to return. But in some items like electricity products and machines, you can change the product if you have a receipt and the product is in its warranty period. If you don’t have a receipt, then the product should be in good condition and should not be open.
- They have a return policy of 30 days. During this period, you can buy the item and, if you are not satisfied, you can return it as well. Within ninety days, you can return the product.
- If you do not have a receipt but they will not provide you with a refund, they can give you another product in exchange for the old product, or they can provide you with store credit based on the last sixty days’ lower price.
- If you do not have a valid identification card, they will not accept the return of your product.
- They also make no guarantee that you will be able to return the items if you do not have proof of purchase.
- If you have any warranty issues, then instead of exchanging, you can talk to the manufacturer if your product is in the warranty period.
If you purchase the product online, they will allow you to return the product by using their website, but only for a limited time if you do not have a receipt. They have a certain price range. If you purchase above that range, then it will be considered a bulk process and you can only return through online procedures. To return a product, you must first fill out the return form on their website and then mail it to the address provided. They will provide you with an invoice and store credit if you return the product without purchase proof and whose range is less than theirs. They will also provide a copy of the invoice if you have lost your original one, but your purchase should be done with a credit card or debit card and you have to call their assistance line and request that they provide you with a copy of your invoice. While online items can be returned only if they are unopened and in good condition, the shipping charges and other costs that were added will not be refunded to you. Only they will provide the full refund for that product which is damaged from their side.
- They have a price adjustment policy also. If you buy any product and its price goes down within fourteen days of your purchase, you can bring it back with the original receipt and they will refund your difference in money.
- You can also use some discounted coupons which you get from the weekly advertisements and use the coupon on your purchase.
- If they want to clear the section, they bring down the price by up to 90 percent. You can wait for a small time and can save a small amount of money by purchasing on discounted days.
In the end, the hobby lobby will provide you with a return based on their rules. If ninety days have passed since your purchase, you can go for the refund option. You can only return it if you have a valid receipt. Otherwise, your items cannot be exchanged; you will receive store credit or another item in exchange for the old item, but not a refund. So, if you purchase from a store, then the original transaction receipt and, if you are doing online shopping, then an invoice is required for the return of the product.
Q.1: Do they provide reprinting of a receipt?
A.1: They can reprint your receipt if you use your credit or debit card for the payment. This facility is not provided to the customer who pays with cash only.
Q.2: Do we get credit if we don’t have a receipt?
A.2: If you do not have a receipt, you will get store credit if the product is in good condition.