Fred Loya Insurance was founded in 1974 by Fred Loya. It is a Hispanic 500 car insurance company. Its headquarters are in El Paso, Texas. They have over 700 locations in the country. Fred Loya is a Hispanic-owned business, the 18th largest one in the country. They provide auto insurance at competitive rates with fast and dependable services. They also offer free auto insurance quotes. They offer different types of insurance covers as well. Let us know more about Fred Loya Insurance Claims.
What States Does Fred Loya Insurance?
Fred Loya Insurance operates in the following states:
- New Mexico
What Does Fred Loya Insurance Cover?
Fred Loya Insurance covers the following policies:
- Liability insurance
- Collision coverage – It pays for the damages your car receives during an accident.
- Other than a collision – It pays for the damages your car receives from soothing other than a collision such as vandalism, theft, weather, or animal damage.
- Personal Injury Protection – it pays for your injuries, funeral expenses, caregiving, and lost wages after an accident.
What To Do After Being Involved In An Accident
- You have to call the police at the scene of the car accident. You should not leave the accident site. The police will make a report of what happened during the collision and this information will also be used By Fred Loya Insurance when determining the value of your claim.
- You have to get medical attention. After the accident, you must get medical attention. If you wait too long, the cost of your medical bills will not be covered by the insurance you have.
- When talking to the doctor after your accident, only tell them about your injuries that were caused by the collision. Avoid talking about unrelated medical problems. You have to keep your medical bills and records so that when the time comes, they can be given to an insurance provider who will then cover them.
How To Make A Claim At Fred Loya Insurance
When submitting a claim you have to perform certain duties as written in your policy with Fred Loya Insurance Company. By completing them properly, you will be able to get your claim processed better. These duties include:
- Reporting the loss promptly- It is best to submit the claim as soon as possible so that there is no possibility of them declining your claim.
- Cooperate during the process of your claim investigation- Refusing to cooperate may lead to your claim being denied under the ruling that you are withholding information.
- You must provide documentation in support of your claim- These include your medical bills so that they also get covered.
After Reporting A Claim Process
An investigation takes place, and a liability adjuster is assigned to handle the claim. They are there throughout the whole process. They will do the following:
- They will determine whether the insurance policy covers the types of damages or injuries that have been sustained.
- They will, within 24 hours of the reported loss, contact other parties to acquire their statements on the accident.
- They will send an appraiser to look at your vehicle and determine the estimated cost of the damages sustained
- If the liability is questionable, they will look for more evidence or get more facts about the accident, such as getting police reports.
- They will make a final decision based on the facts and evidence provided by the liability investigation.
How To Get A Loss Estimate And Repairs
Fred Loya has a few options when it comes to losing appraisal. You can get estimates at:
- Fred Loya Insurance offices
- Your place of residence. This is if your car can no longer be driven. An appraisal officer will then come to your house to inspect the totaled car. An adjuster will then be sent the report with the estimate of the appraisals.
- Repair shops. If you choose to drive to a car repair shop, you can decide on one that is a part of the Fred Loya’s Direct Repair Program and get:
- If you have a rental reimbursement option, you can opt for a rental
- A performed repairs guarantee
- For Fred Loya Insurance Group to get sent the bill for repairs.
Fred Loya Insurance has a simple claims process and makes it as see-through as possible for its customers to put their minds at ease after a terrible event. They work hard to get through claims as fast and as accurately as possible. They also provide very affordable rates for its policies so that anyone and everyone can get insured.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does Fred Loya Insurance cover rental cars?
They cover rental cars if they are being used as an alternative temporary replacement to the insured vehicle.
- What is Fred Loyal Insurance’s phone number?
1-800-880-0472 This number will connect you to one of their representatives.