Curiosity Stream is a streaming service that offers documentaries and non-fiction video essays. It was founded in 2015 by John Hendricks, the founder of the Discovery Channel. With over 1700 titles in its library, including exclusive original content, the free trial allowed access to all of its content for one month. The experiment was an immediate success, with over 1 million people signing up in the first two weeks. In this article we shall see Curiosity stream’s free trial.
CuriosityStream is a unique streaming service specializing in documentaries and educational programming. Its library contains over 2,000 titles covering everything from history to science to nature. In addition, the free trial offer makes it easy for curious people to get interested in learning more about endless creative and out-of-the-box topics and let people explore the content available on CuriosityStream.
In this article, we’ll take a closer look at what Curiosity Stream is all about and why its vast list of innovative and creative content can be a great learning tool for people from all walks of educational background.
- Curiosity Stream offers a free trial that allows viewers to watch content from their subjects and field of their choice and test out the platform before deciding if this is the exemplary streaming service that can further push their inner-curious explorers.
What type of content is on the curiosity stream?
Curiosity Stream offers a ton of topic-specific video essays and documentaries on its educational platform, and it all comes with an annual plan costing anywhere from $12 to $20. However, curiosity stream comes with a free trial. The free trial allows free-of-cost access to the platform’s video essays and educational content catering to a young graduate or working professional audience. Most videos are typically around 10 minutes long, making them perfect for watching during a break or over lunch.
How to start with the free trial?
- Curiosity stream’s free trial offer is a great way for enthusiasts to check out its long list of engaging and educational content. The streaming service is very few of its kind in providing content that is in-depth and filled with analysis on topics it focuses on.
- Viewers can start with their free trial on Curiosity Stream by visiting its website and clicking on the “Start Your Free Trial” button.
- Once clicked, interested few will be redirected to a page where they can input their email address and create a password. After filling out the required information, clicking on the “Create Account” button is all that needs to be done.
- Those selected few will be able to watch the curiosity stream’s entire library of video essays and educational content for free for seven days. If you decide that Curiosity Stream is right for you, we offer a variety of subscription plans that start as low as $2.99/month, a standard paid service. In contrast, the premium paid service costs $19.99 annually without any special sail discount.
Benefits of curiosity stream’s free trial
- Curiosity Stream’s free trial offers numerous excellent benefits. The first is that enthusiasts can watch as many videos as they want for seven days without paying a cent. This gives them the perfect opportunity to explore the different channels and content genres that Curiosity Stream offers.
- The second benefit of the free trial is that viewers can cancel anytime. If viewers find that Curiosity Stream isn’t what they were initially interested in, they can easily cancel without any hassle.
- Finally, the free trial allows enthusiasts to test the platform and see if it’s a good fit for their taste in different content. With thousands of educational and informative content available, it’s worth giving Curiosity Stream a try.
How does curiosity stream compare to other prominent streaming services?
- Where other streaming services such as Netflix and Hulu focus on entertainment content, Curiosity Stream focuses on out-of-the-box educational and documentary content, which viewers won’t find anywhere else, making it different.
- Another awesome thing about Curiosity Stream is its bundle deal with nebula, which boasts equally unique and similar educational content on the curiosity stream.
- Curiosity Stream also offers a variety of features that viewers won’t find on other streaming services, such as interactive quizzes, personal recommendations, and multiple history features focusing on various historical events.
Examples of good content on curiosity stream
Some fantastic video essays and educational content include “The Civil War: A History in Pictures,” “How the Universe Works,” and “The Art of the Piano.” With a wide range of topics available, there’s something for every type of creative mind on Curiosity Stream.
People who crave knowledge that won’t be easily accessible or available around them and would cost a lot of money to get their hands on can easily access the curiosity stream content library with its free trial feature and even become a premium member to continue enjoying and learning topics of their choice with no hassle for a whole year.