All-you-can-eat breakfast staples including waffles, sausages, eggs, and bacon are available at this buffet. Additionally, a variety of fruits and veggies are constantly available. Iron Skillet breakfast is available every day. Here we will see about Iron Skillet Breakfast buffet hours
Hours for the Iron Skillet buffet breakfast are 7:30 am to 11:45 am. The iron skillet will be available from Monday through Thursday from 7:20 AM to 11:30 AM, from Friday and Saturday from 8:10 AM to 12:00 PM, and on Sunday from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
A selection of delectable dishes will be prepared by skilled cooks and presented healthy and fresh. They have everything you want, whether you’ve been craving omelet, ham, bacon, croissants, muffins, or anything else different.
They have a dish you’ll enjoy if you’re searching for a filling brunch such as our Southern Traditions with cookies, curry sauce, and omelet or you’d rather have a meaty hamburger like our Triple Ham & Swiss Beef Cheeseburger. Their selection of tantalizing steaks and dinnertime favorites like chicken fried steak is not to be missed. Come to Iron Skillet in Petro Monee for your meal, whether it be for brunch, luncheon, or supper.
Breakfast service at Iron Skillet ends at 11:00, Monday through Thursday, and at noon, Friday and Saturday.
Some of the positive reviews about Iron Skillet buffet breakfast:
The Iron Skillet restaurant is a component of the bigger Petro Service Center, which also has a Wendy’s, Baskin Robbins, stores, technicians, a cinema hall, and complete restrooms. Although individual tourists are very entirely welcome, the facility does appeal mostly to transporters.
Sandwiches, ribs, chicken, breakfasts all day, and all-you-can-eat buffets are just a few of the menu options available at the establishment. A children’s menu is also available. The servings are enormous
- Car parks are inexpensive and abundant.
- The building is tidy.
- The menu options are superb.
- The meal is prepared well, and quantities are substantial.
- The personnel are welcoming and professional.
Sandwiches, Salads, and more
- 1381–1911 calories in a Philadelphia cheesesteak.
- With scallions, tomatoes, and chilies added along with finely diced meat. served a standard dish.
- Burger with mozzarella but double the bacon steak 1621-2150 cal.
- Includes cabbage, tomatoes, pickles, ham, pieces of American and Swiss cheeses, and 2 delicious beef burgers. served alongside a standard side.
- Burger with 3rd-pound steak, 900–1430 calories.
- A succulent beef burger on a fresh bun with pickles, onions, and tomatoes. served alongside a standard dish.
- 991–1521 calories in a cheeseburger
- 1081–1611 calories in a pepperoni pizza.
- Patties 1111–1641 calories.
- Swiss cheese, fried onions, and a half-pound beef burger on toasted deli rye contain standard sides.
- Basket of Fried Fish, 1050 calories.
- Fish fillet that has been hand-breaded, golden-fried, and topped with potatoes and coleslaw.
- 921 calories in chicken tenders.
For the whole day, breakfast is available! Rather than hash browns, use fruit and veggies.
Long Haul Breakfast, 1512-1957 calories! Hash browns, 2 golden milk pancakes, 2 eggs prepared to order, crispy bacon or sausages, as well as a buttermilk cracker with rich brown gravy.
Homestyle Egg & Chicken Fried Steak
A delicious steak that has been coated and deep-fried to a beautiful brown color then served with velvety American sauce, 2 eggs that have been scrambled to request, hash browns, and your selection of toast, 2 crepes, and 2 biscuits.
Eggs with Sirloin 980-1840 calories.
Hash browns, 2 eggs prepared to order, a marinated and fried sirloin steak, and your selection of bread, 2 pancakes, or a biscuit.
Steak with eggs 1350 calories.
Hash browns and your pick of bread, 2 freshly made eggs, toasted and peppered minced steak
Traditional Southern 1472 calories
2 toasted biscuits served with 2 fresh eggs fried either way and a thick layer of barbecue sauce.
Breakfast Combination 1312–1460 calories.
2 eggs made to order, your selection of bacon, sausage, or pork, and 3 puffy, buttery pancakes.
Combination of French Toast 1311–1451 calories.
Served with your selection of bacon, sausage, or ham, French toast, and 2 eggs prepared on demand.
Brunch with pork chops 1120-1971 calories.
marinated, barbecued, or deep-fried in a Southern seasoning, bone-in chicken sandwich. Delivered with hash browns, bread, 2 pancakes, 2 eggs, and two different types of cooking for the eggs.
Oatmeal Crème 711-1260 calories.
bread and walnuts with smooth porridge.
Macaroon rolls 450 calories
Contains sweet or savory frozen yogurt, and apple pie folded inside a puff pastry and topped with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce.
490 calories in chocolate peanut butter dessert.
2 delicious sheets of chocolate cake are sandwiched by a thick coating of crunchy peanut butter filling. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are placed on top of the chocolate ganache-coated cake.
For more than four decades, Iron Skillet has provided perfectly cooked meals to roadside commuters. They are dedicated to providing a premium eating experience with freshly prepared meals delivered by welcoming staff.