Instaflex free trial- Know More About it

If you are someone who has tried innumerable tablets, gels, powders, etc, to get rid of your knee pain, then say no more as instaflex is here to solve all your knee problems. In this article we shall see Instaflex free trial- Know More About it.

Instaflex claims to eliminate all the pain in your knees in just seven days, however, you need to be a little patient to get the desired results and to feel the real difference in your knees.

Starbucks Rewards Hacks – Know Mo...
Starbucks Rewards Hacks – Know More
Instaflex free trial- Know More About it

About the free trial provided by Instaflex

To give you a trailer of how powerful and convenient Instaflex is for your knees, Instaflex provides a fourteen-day free trial sample of their joint supplement. Yes, it claims to show results within seven days, you might have to wait at least another seven days to get a clear experience of how this works and if it is working for you or not. However, keep in mind that it might be advertised as a free sample but the website will ask you to pay for the shipping as well as handling charges and it might also ask you to pay for any other required taxes.  

There are two things that you will receive after claiming your Instaflex free trial – 

  • One is your fourteen-day supply of Instaflex 
  • Two is an Instaflex pain relief cream as a gift or you can get any other gift offer. This may vary from time to time.

How can you get a free trial of Instaflex?

  • It is advised to read the following instructions extremely carefully to provide any mistakes while ordering. You should try a free sample first to check whether you are allergic to this particular product or not. 
  • First, you need to go to the Instaflex website. www.Instaflex.com
  • Next, you will have to locate a claim my sample now button which will most probably be on the top of the website.
  • Next, they will ask you to give your personal information like your name, shipping address and contact information. 
  • Next, you will also be asked to provide your credit card details – this is to pay for the shipping charges as well as any other taxes.
  • Next, you will be asked to agree to the subscription terms. Please read those carefully before agreeing and then complete your order.
  • Next, you will receive a mail or a message on your phone about order confirmation and will receive your package in a few days.

Please NOTE If you think that Instaflex does not suit you and are experiencing some allergic reactions then do not forget to cancel the subscription within 18 days and if you are unable to do so then you will be receiving a 30-day supply of Instaflex the popular joint supplement and will be made to pay for the same.

Also, for those who are not in favour of ingredients like glucosamine and chondroitin, you people need to worry as Instaflex doesn’t contain any of those to prevent any sort of allergic reaction.

Instaflex has been formulated by the most well-known doctor, Dr David Katz. He is the director and con founder of the Yale prevention research centre. He was the one to urge researchers to create a new joint compound from scratch. Therefore, just one tablet of Instaflex contains four major ingredients, which are – apresFlex, UC-II Collagen, hyaluronic acid and turmeric. All these important ingredients are fitted inside a single tablet. 

If you could not cancel the Instaflex subscription within 18 days after ordering the free trial then or maybe if you choose to continue the subscription then you will be charged 69.99$ as well as 4.99$ for shipping – this is per month expense and you will be automatically charged for this from your credit card that you gave details of while purchasing the subscription.


Conclusion

Instaflex has proved to be extremely helpful to many patients with joint pain. Therefore there is a 95% chance that it will suit and the other 5% depends upon if you have any kind of allergies to the elements inside the tablet, then that is up to you. Therefore, it is advisable to get a subscription for a 14-day free trial, this will get you well acquainted with the ingredients that the medicine has and what effects it is having on your body, positive or negative. Accordingly, you can decide to continue or not.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS- 

1. How can you cancel the Instaflex subscription after signing in for a fourteen-day free trial?

Instaflex is quite flexible in this area. You can cancel at any time in a hassle-free manner. There are two ways to do this.

One is to directly email them about cancelling your subscription. You can email them at – support@instaflex.com 

The other way is to directly call, them on their customer support number provided on their website, that is, 1-800-436-0920

Instaflex free trial- Know More About it

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Scroll to top