Green Dot, listed as GDOT on New York Stock Exchange, is a top-notch financial technology and a banking business whose mission is to make contemporary banking and money mobility accessible to everyone. Green Dot’s primary digital bank, GO2bank, is meant to simplify banking by allowing you to access, manage, and move your money easily and affordably. Let us know about “Where Can I Deposit Cash For Go2 Bank?”
With GO2bank, you have the protection and peace of mind that comes with banking with an FDIC-insured bank, which means your money is safe up to the maximum allowable limit and isn’t held by a third-party bank. Cash can be deposited at approximately 90,000 listed retail locations across the country, like 7-Eleven, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Walmart, etc.
Two Ways You Can Deposit Cash For Go2 Bank
As a GO2 customer, you have two paths to deposit or add cash into your account:
- At any retail store, just swipe your GO2 bank ATM card or debit card. Then you can get the information about nearby cash depositing locations inside the GO2 Bank App. There are above ninety thousand retail locations across the country where you can deposit the cash, like:
- Rite Aid
- Family Dollar
- CVS Pharmacy
- Dollar General
- ACE Cash Express
Visit any of these above-mentioned retail stores, you find near yourself.
- In the app, generate a secure & personal barcode and get it scanned at the GO2 service providing retail locations near you. Remember that a term and condition of retail service fees and a cash limit are applicable in the transaction.
The Process Of Depositing Cash For Go2 Bank
The Process of depositing cash in the participating retailers takes less than a minute or two. You just have to follow the steps listed below:
The Traditional Offline Way Of Depositing Cash
- Bring the amount of cash and the activated ATM or debit card to the GO2 listed retailers.
- Sign in to the GO2 app.
- You will find the Menu option at the bottom of the app.
- Select “Move Money” from the menu.
- Just tap or click the “Deposit Cash” button.
- In the app, create a secure & personal barcode and scan it.
The barcode generated is valid for up to one hour. After one hour, it will expire and you have to generate it again.
- Now let the cashier scan your personal barcode and tell the amount of money you wanted to deposit.
- Handover the money to the retailer and he will provide you a receipt of the transaction.
- Within 10-15 minutes, the funds will be put into your account. Keep your receipt for future reference.
To generate a personal barcode on your phone, wait until you are at the participating retail store. In case you close or exit from the barcode screen by accident, you can snap a screenshot of it. Remember that your barcode will be no longer valid one hour after you created it, but if it does, you can always make a new personal barcode in your GO2bank app.
Transfer From Another Bank Account
You can transfer money from another bank account to GO2 Bank. You just have to link the bank account, from which you want to transfer the fund. Once linked, no fee will be charged for transferring money from a linked bank account.
Transfer From Another Debit Card
You can enjoy the privilege of fast-track fund transfer on any bank account by simply linking your ATM or debit card.
Hover over on a desktop to see key disclosures. To view disclosures on a mobile device, click. To open and utilize your account, you’ll need internet connectivity, mobile number verification (by text message), and identity verification (including SSN). To use all of the services, you must first verify your phone number, and email address, and download the mobile app.
Fees, terms, and conditions can be found in the GO2bank Deposit Account Agreement (PDF) and the GO2bank Secured Credit Cardholder Agreement and Security Agreement (PDF). Go through these PDFs once.
Encashing A Cheque
You can also encash your bank cheque in the GO2 app. Just follow the steps mentioned below:
- Sign In to the GO2 mobile app.
- Tap or click the button “Move Money”.
- You`ll be provided a few options but select the “Cash a Cheque” option from them.
- The app will instruct you to feed some details about the encashing process.
- In the end, the app will ask for a clear and good-quality picture of the cheque you want to encash.
- Then enter the cheque amount in the Amount box.
- Choose an estimated date & time when you want the funds to be deposited into your account.
Do not forget to apply the GO2get5 coupon in the coupon box, so that you can receive one-time $5 credit into your account, and then tap or click “Apply”.
GO2 app is a financial platform that provides you with every possible way to deposit an amount into your GO2 bank. You can visit the listed retail stores, you can transfer an amount from another bank account, can transfer the amount from your ATM or debit card, and even you can encash your cheque as well. Just navigate to the official website of GO2 bank. You will be provided every possible information regarding the opening of an account, transfer of funds, management of funds, and activating or deactivating your card. The best thing about GO2 online monetary service is No Monthly Fees, No Hidden fees, or No minimum balance required under certain terms and conditions.
- Is it possible to deposit cash into GO2 bank using an ATM card?
No. Utilizing an ATM to deposit cash into a GO2bank account is not possible.
- Does any cashback offer for customers?
Yes. But you need to verify your phone number first to enjoy cashback.
- What if the employer asks for the account type?
Just feed “checking”.
- How could a dispute be filed?
To file a dispute if you feel you have unauthorized or suspicious charges on your GO2 account, just call (855) 459-1334 as soon as possible.