Wawa is an American chain of convenience stores that sells gift cards to its third-party retailers and its store. The company has its main branch on the East coast of the United State. It has expanded its branches to 6 states i.e, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, D.C., and Florida. At present the company has more than 800 convenience stores. The store service is available 24 hours a day. Keep reading to know about Where To Buy Wawa Gift Cards?
How to purchase Wawa gift cards.
To purchase a Wawa gift card, there are several options available to buyers
- Through Wawa app
- In stores
- E-commerce Website
Thus, customers can buy the gift card from the given options according to their choice.
Steps to order a Wawa gift card on the app.
1. Go to the Wawa app
2. Click on the right-left of the menu bar.
3. Select the Gift card from the option available.
4. Click the Quick Shop option.
5. Add the Amount and proceed.
Steps to order from Wawa stores
1. Find a Wawa store near your location
2. Enter the store and order from the tablet that is kept inside the store.
3. Get the receipt and take your items from the counter.
Steps to order from an e-commerce website
1. Go to wawa.com and placed your order.
List of Gift Cards Sold at Wawa.
1. Entertainment Gift Cards: AMC Theatres, Google play iTunes play Station Regal Cinemas, Xbox
2. Food and Drink Gift Cards: Applebee’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, The Cheesecake Factory, Olive Garden, Outback Steakhouse, Red Lobster, Starbucks, Texas Roadhouse, TGI Fridays
3. Prepaid Debit Cards: MasterCard, Visa.
4. Retail Gift Card: Amazon, banana republic, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, Gap, the Home Depot, Kohl’s, Old Navy,
List of gift Card not sold at Wawa.
Not all gift cards are sold at Wawa. Here are some of the list of Gift card that is not sold at Wawa.
- American Express
- Bath & Body Works
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Burger king
- H & M
- JC Penney
- Taco Bell
Wawa Rewards Program
The Wawa store offers a reward program to those customers who have spent an amount of U.S. $ 50 for purchasing a gift using the Wawa App, Wawa Reward Key Card, and registered Wawa Gift Card. Once a customer’s become a member he can also have the opportunity to access Mobile Ordering, Bonus Rewards, and other benefits.
The Wawa Company offered 3 different reward programs to their customer i.e,
Who are eligible for this Reward program?
Customers who have spent $50 in buying a Wawa gift card.
Regular buyers throughout the year in purchasing the Wawa gift card.
Customers first purchase on the Wawa app.
Thus, customers falling under these 3 categories are eligible for the Wawa gift reward programs.
Duration and condition of Wawa gift card
Wawa gift card does not have any fees or they do not expire. Buyers can purchase Wawa gift Card from $5 to $100 through the app and stores. However, there are certain conditions that, Buyers cannot have a single Wawa card that have a value of more than $500, and also they cannot buy more than $10000 in a day.
Return policy for Wawa Gift Card purchased
Buyers cannot exchange the Wawa gift card for cash or return it after they purchased it.
In case of the card is lost, you can replace it through the remaining balance that is available in your registered account.
You can also return the item that you purchased using the card and can have the amount credited to your card balance.
Thus, Wawa being a chain of Convenience store in the United States have given the gift card to their buyers through reward programs where the users can use this gift card to access the products through online and physical mode in the United States which provide a very comfortable way of shopping and access to their products just by using their cards at a very accessible time and location without carrying cash.
It is also one of the eCommerce sites, that have given satisfaction to its million users because once the customers maintain a balance in their account, they can just order by using the gift card.
1. Can I get cash back after I get a reward point from the Wawa app?
Ans: No! You cannot receive cash back from the Wawa app.
2. What is the registration limit account to get a Wawa Gift Card?
Ans: You can register up to five Cards.
3. Does Wawa sell its gift card to third-party sellers?
Ans: Yes, they do sell their gift card to third party sellers.