In the homes, the dirtiest places are the drains. For a long time, if the clogged drains are left uncleaned, drains can spread poor odors & also bacteria which have an impact on your health. You have to clean your Drains to prevent poor odors. You can use various processes to clean your drains. For example, you can use chemical cleaners, homemade remedies, etc.If you want to know about which is better Drano or Liquid plumber, this article will help you with this read ahead to know more.
About Liquid Plumber
If your drains are not cleaned properly with homemade remedies, you should utilize some influential products. The powerful products are Drano and Liquid Plumber. Let’s talk about Liquid Plumr.Clorox produced Liquid Plumber. A liquid plumber is a chemical that is used to clean clogged drains.
A liquid plumber contains
- Sodium hydroxide- 0.5-2%.
- Sodium hypochlorite- 5-10%.
Four products that are sold under the name of Liquid Plumber
The four products that are sold under the name of Liquid Plumer are as follows
- Hair Clog Eliminator Liquid plumber.
- Pro-strength Foaming Clog Fighter Liquid Plumber.
- Industrial Strength Urgent Clear Clog Remover Liquid Plumber.
- Pro-Strength Urgent Clear Clog Remover Liquid Plumber.
Four benefits of a liquid plumber
The four benefits of a liquid plumber are as follows
- A liquid plumber helps you to fight odors.
- This chemical helps to clean clogged drains easily.
- A liquid plumber keeps your pipes protected.
- You can pour this chemical through standing water.
Two crucial ingredients of Liquid Plumber
The two crucial ingredients of a liquid plumber are
To unclog a drain, a liquid plumber needs fifteen minutes.
Pros and cons of Liquid plumber
The pros of a liquid plumber are as follows
- This chemical cleans clogged drains fast. Within fifteen minutes, the clogged drains are cleaned properly.
- The active ingredients of a liquid plumber are spoiled very fast.
- In various versions, the liquid plumber is available.
The cons of a liquid plumber are as follows
- This chemical damage the rubber pipes.
- Poisonous gas is exposed if this chemical mixes with ammonia.
- For toilet clogs, the liquid plumber is not good. When it comes to cleaning the toilet clogs, this chemical does not provide the best result.
For blocked drains, Drano provides you with the best solution. Drano is affordable to you. S.C. Johnson and Son manufactured the American drain cleaner Drano. With the cleaning of drains, Drano is very closely connected.In 1923, Harry Drackett invented the latest version of Drano. The latest version of Drano is Crystal Drano.Before Liquid Plumber, 90% of the market was held by Drano.
Four crucial ingredients of the crystal Drano
The four crucial ingredients of the crystal Drano are as follows
- Aluminium shards.
- Sodium nitrate.
- Sodium chloride.
- Sodium hydroxide.
Four products that are sold under the name of Drano
The four products that are sold under the name of Drano are as follows
- Drano Kit.
- Liquid Drano.
- Drano Foamer.
- Drano Aerosol Plunger.
Four Benefits of Drano
The four benefits of Drano are as follows
- Drano is affordable to you.
- The organic matters are decomposed by the active ingredients of lye or sodium hydroxide.
- Drano creates a chemical reaction that is very powerful. The chemical reactions are created by aluminum shards in Drano.
- A hydrogen bubble is created when Lye reacts with aluminum. The particles of the clog are loosened by these hydrogen bubbles.
Pros and Cons of Drano
The pros of Drano are as follows
- Drano can be used very easily. You do not need any training to use Drano.
- It is cheap & affordable to you.
- It cleans the drains very fast. Within fifteen minutes, Drano cleans the clogged Drains.
- It also cleans the stubborn clogs very fast.
The cons of Drano are as follows
- The powerful chemical reaction created by Drano can damage the PVC pipes.
- If Drano accidentally falls on your skin, it can burn your skin.
- An unexpected chemical reaction occurs when some amounts of Drano are left in the plumbing system.
- Drano causes a serious impact on the environment.
- Toilets are not cleaned by Drano properly.
Drano and Liquid Plumbers are two competitors of each other.According to people’s review Drano gets the best choice in comparison to Liquid Plumber.As every clog is different, you can need both Drano and Liquid Plumber. You can use both the products for different purposes. Both the products are affordable and both the products have their advantages that can be used for different purposes.
1.Do plumbers advise not to use Drano?
Yes, Plumbers are advise not to use Drano because of its corrosive substances.
2.Do liquid plumber and Drano ruin pipes?
Yes, both Liquid Plumber and Drano ruin pipes.
3.Which is better, Drano or Vinegar?
Vinegar is better than Drano.
4.Is it safe to mix liquid plumber and Drano?
No, it is not safe to mix liquid plumber and Drano.