FuboTV provides a service subscription. FuboTV permits you to stream multiple live channels. FuboTV also provides the facility of different channels to their customers. FuboTV provides various channels for sports.This article will help you to cancel the subscription to FuboTV if you have not enjoyed FuboTV. Canceling the subscription to FuboTV is very simple.
The different processes will help you to cancel the subscription to your FuboTV.
14 processes to cancel the subscription to FuboTV on FuboTV:
The 14 processes to cancel the subscription to FuboTV on FuboTV are as follows:
- First, go to the website (https://careers.fubo.tv) of FuboTV.
- Second, give your name and password and sign in to your account.
- Third, sign up using the account of Google or Facebook if you do not have an account.
- Fourth, choose your profile.
- Fifth, on the page in the upper-right corner, click on your profile icon.
- Sixth, choose the option “My Account.”
- Seventh, on the page on the left side, if you see an option of Billing and Subscription, select the option.
- Eighth, on the bottom or top part of the page there is an option of “Cancel.” To cancel your subscription choose the option “Cancel.”
- Ninth, an option of “Confirm” will appear on your screen. Select the option “Confirm.”
- Tenth, select the option “Cancel my trial” and choose the option “Yes.”
- Eleventh, to cancel your subscription do not select the option “Redeem Offer” or “Continue Watching”.
- Twelfth, for canceling the subscription, the website will ask you to choose a reason but it is not compulsory.
- Thirteenth, you will see a page of confirmation that will confirm that you have successfully canceled your subscription to FuboTV.
- Finally, when you cancel the subscription to FuboTV, you will get the confirmation in your email also.
Eleven processes to cancel the subscription of FuboTV on a Roku TV:
The eleven processes to cancel the subscription of FuboTV on a Roku TV are as follows:
- First, on your Roku TV remote press the button “Home Menu.”
- Second, go to the app of FuboTV but don’t click on the app, and let the app be highlighted on your screen.
- Third, click on the button “star” on your remote.
- Fourth, various new options will appear on your screen.
- Fifth, choose the option “Manage Subscription.”
- Sixth, if the option “Manage Subscription” doesn’t appear on your screen, restart your Roku TV.
- Seventh, click on the option “Cancel Subscription.”
- Eighth, if the page asks you to leave the screen unchanged, don’t press the option “OK.”
- Ninth, once more click the option “Cancelled Subscription” but don’t click the button “OK.”
- Tenth, you have to select the option “Done.”
- Eleventh, from FuboTV, you will get confirmation that your subscription is canceled.
- Finally, if you want to check again that your subscription has been canceled successfully, go to the Roku TV and click on “Manage Subscriptions” to check once again.
10 processes to cancel the subscription to Fubo TV on the website of Roku:
The 10 processes to cancel the subscription to Fubo TV on the website of Roku are:
- First, go to “my.roku.com.”
- Second, on the page on the upper-right side, sign in to your Roku account.
- Third, after signing in to your account a menu will appear on your screen.
- Fourth, select the option “My Account.”
- Fifth, under the section “Manage Account” there is an option of “Manage Your Subscriptions.”
- Sixth, you will see a list of subscriptions if you subscribed to FuboTV using Roku.
- Seventh, if the list of subscriptions is not there and you are sure that your subscription is active, then on your Roku account you have not purchased the subscription.
- Eighth, next to the logo of FuboTV, choose the option “Unsubscribe.”
- Ninth, click the option “YES” to confirm the unsubscription.
- Finally, besides FuboTV there is a button that will show you the option “Renew” which means your subscription is canceled.
- 5 Processes to cancel the subscription of FuboTV on Android:
The 5 processes to cancel the subscription to FuboTV on Android are:
- First, open the app of “Google Play Store.”
- Second, sign in to the account of “Google Play Store.”
- Third, to see all your subscriptions, choose the option of “Subscriptions.”
- Fourth, from the subscriptions list, select the option Fubo TV.
- Fifth, click the button “Cancel Subscriptions.”
- Finally, your subscription is canceled successfully.
Until the end of the current billing, you can use your account, after canceling the free trial or subscriptions to FuboTV. From the official website, if you purchased the subscription to FuboTV, you cannot use the subscription anymore.If you don’t like FuboTV, you always have the option to resubscribe.
- After the free trial can FuboTV be canceled?
Ans: Yes, after taking a free trial, FuboTV can be canceled.
- On Roku, is FuboTV available for free?
Ans: No, on Roku FuboTV is not free. On Roku, FuboTV is free for those customers who are new.