BP Credit Card is a card issued by the Bank, Synchrony Bank. This card comes in use to make payments and redeem the rewards earned by it on the purchase of gas. This card is valid at any of the BP or Amoco Gas stations. There are two types of BP credit cards i.e. BP gas card and BP visa credit card. There should be at least a 640+ score for a working BP gas credit card. There are $0 annual fees for the BP visa credit card. 25 cents discount is provided to you whenever you spend $100-$150 or more on BP stations. Let us know ‘Pay BP Credit Card Payment’.
BP Credit Card Pay
Most customers have the BP Credit Card but are unaware of ways to pay for BP Credit Card. Let us discuss the ways for the payment of BP Credit Card.
- Paying through the online portal
- Paying through the mail services
- Pay through the phone service
Paying through the online portal
There is a facility for payment of the BP credit card through the online portal of synchrony credit. But, firstly, you need to register to the portal to step forward to make payment. The pointers to log in to the portal are as follows:
- First, you have to register on a BP credit card holder account.
- You have to log in to the site of Synchrony credit by putting the BP CREDIT CARD registered username and password. If, you do not remember the password, click on the “Forgot password” icon given below and by mentioning the required credentials, you can reset your password for Synchrony credit.
- After this, scroll down towards the “payment” icon and select it. It will direct you to the page where there are blanks asking you to mention the credentials for the payment, like the amount, account number, IFSC code, etc.
- Click on the “proceed” button by a scroll a little down to the page.
- After clicking on the button, a confirmation page will be opened and you need to approve that after cross-checking the information asked for and you provided.
- Click on “done” and here we go the payment through the online portal of the Synchrony credit.
Paying through the mail services
Now, if due to any reason, you are not able to make the payment through the online portal, you can go towards the option of paying through the Mail service. The procedure of the same is as follows:
- First of all, you need to log in to the online portal so as check your balance to be paid.
- Now, you can write a check for the amount to be paid and your account number should be mentioned in the memo section and mail that to the respective email id of the BP.
Paying through the phone service
Again, if you aren’t able to make a payment or the card in any of the above-mentioned ways, do not worry; we are here to make you familiar with one more way to make the payment for the card by using the phone service provided by the BP credit card service.
Steps are given below to be followed:
- You need to go to the BP cardholder account and go to the option “Help”
- Scroll down, and you will find the number named “card payment service”.
- Call on the number and pay the bill of the BP credit card by the self-generated system to make payment.
- You can follow the procedure, asked by the official and can successfully make the payment.
Hence, the above discussed are some of the ways to pay for the BP Credit Card. Making the payment is easy if you go with the steps mentioned above. The above-mentioned ones are the best and easiest ways. Also, it is to be kept in mind that the card payment should be done within 28 days of the end of the cycle or you will be charged upto$45 for the delay in payment as a penalty for late payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1 What is BP Credit Card?
Answer- BP Credit Card is a card issued by the Bank, Synchrony Bank. This card comes in use to make payments and redeem the rewards earned by it on the purchase of gas. This card is valid at any of the BP or Amoco Gas stations.
Q2 What are the types of BP credit cards?
Answer- There are two types of BP credit cards:
BP gas card
BP visa credit card.
Q3 What are the ways to make payments for a credit card?
Answer- You can pay for the card in the discussed ways:
1. Paying through the online portal
2. Paying through the MAIL services
3. Pay through the phone service
Q4 What penalty is to be charged for the late payment of the BP Credit Card?
Answer- The card payment should be made within 28 days of the end of the cycle or you will be charged upto$45 for the delay in payment.