Apple Inc., an American multinational technology company, specializes in consumer devices, software, and internet services. With predicted revenues of $365 billion in 2021 and more than $200 billion in cash on hand, Apple has a sizable customer base and a very strong financial standing. Let us know more detail about ‘Does Apple Store Accept Affirm?’.
Does Apple Store Accept Affirm?:
Apple recently announced that they would enter the fast-expanding Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) market, which has previously been controlled by start-ups like Affirm and Klarna. The new option would allow users to pay for things over a period of six weeks in four installments. They won’t charge any fees or interest to the user. The good news is that Apple has approved Affirm.
Affirm: Does Apple Store Accept Affirm?
The best option to pay over time is using Affirm. You can buy the products you want almost anywhere and pay at your speed without any interest. Allowing you to do so without going over your spending limit. Financial technology firm Affirm has its U.S. headquarters in San Francisco. With Affirm, you may buy items from a variety of well-known brands including Apple. Apple is pushing its specific page for using Affirm to make payments.
Using Affirm to purchase Apple products:
Clients will never pay more than what they see upfront when using Affirm to make purchases at Apple. Unlike many credit cards, there are no late penalties, additional costs, or fees without cause. You can buy an Apple device right away without making a down payment and instead agree to payments that can last up to 24 months. For example, the payment terms for the iPhone and Mac are 24 months and 12 months, respectively.
Affirm financing at Apple:
You need to follow three steps to make purchases from Apple through Affirm:
1. Shopping at Apple:
After choosing to purchase something from Apple, follow the instructions to input a payment method. For a virtual Apple card, download the app or log in at affirm.com.
2. Ask Affirm for a virtual card:
Request a virtual card with a single usage. To create a virtual card, select the payment option that best suits your needs. Copy and paste the card information to end your purchase.
3. Pay with ease and simplicity:
Set up AutoPay or quickly make payments for your Apple purchase by using the Affirm app or logging in at affirm.com.
How to request Affirm Virtual card?:
From your Affirm account, you can ask for a virtual card.
Three options for accessing your Virtual card:
- In the Affirm app.
- Account on the Affirm website, or
- The confirmation email.
How to pay using Affirm virtual card?:
Virtual cards work similarly to regular credit cards when paying online.
- Go to the cashier.
- Decide to use a credit card as a payment mode.
- Enter the 16-digit card number from your virtual card.
- Your billing address is in the field.
- Finish the checkout.
You can also add Affirm virtual card to Apple Pay. There are different steps for paying in-store using iPhone 8 or earlier and iPhone X or later.
- Add your virtual card to Apple Pay before paying.
- Search for the Apple Pay icon at checkout.
- For iPhone 8 or earlier to open Apple Pay, hold your device close to the card reader, and for iPhone X or later to open Apple Pay, double-click the side button on your device.
- Select a virtual card.
- iPhone X requires your face ID to verify.
- For iPhone 8 tap your finger on Touch ID and for iPhone X keep your device close to the card reader, till you see Done.
To pay through Android devices, add Affirm virtual card to Google Pay.
Debit+ performs all debit card functionalities by linking to your existing bank account. The Affirm Debit+ card can be used to make purchases from merchants that accept it.
Ways of using Affirm:
- Select Affirm during checkout: To view your payment alternatives when shopping at your favorite stores, simply select Affirm at the checkout.
- Affirm App: You can shop both online and in physical stores by using Affirm App.
- Check browser extension: Find out how much you can spend while browsing and shopping by downloading the Affirm Chrome extension in a matter of seconds.
Apple Pay and Affirm are integrated for in-store financing:
With Affirm InStore, shoppers can enjoy the same simple experience in person as they do online. Customers can use Affirm InStore at brick-and-mortar stores, gaining credit in a matter of seconds before they ever approach the cashier, and paying for their purchase over time in simple, fixed monthly installments.
Now we’ve learnt about ‘Does Apple Store Accept Affirm?’, Affirm provides fair and honest financial products. With Affirm you can buy Apple products online or in-store by paying in four easy installments. There is no interest. You can pay through Affirm Virtual card, which is just like a Credit card. Through the Affirm mobile app, the company also offers the capability to add a recently issued Affirm Virtual card to Apple Pay, a quick, safe, and private way to pay. Affirm Debit+ is another option for making purchases.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I cancel Affirm Virtual card whenever?
Before the card expires, you can cancel it at any time and pay nothing. You can cancel your card in the Affirm App or at affirm.com.
- Is Apple also initiating its Buy Now Pay Later service?