Arby’s offers its customers a wide range of sandwiches in different forms of meat. The food chain is America’s second-largest and property of Inspire Brands.
Arby’s is a fast-food sandwich restaurant chain with more than 3 restaurants around the globe. The first Arby’s opened in 1964, under the name ‘R-B’, which represented the ‘Raffel Brothers’. The initial menu consisted of slow-cooked roast beef sandwiches, ice teas, and soft drinks. The concept boomed and the brothers were able to open up five more restaurants pretty soon.
By the middle of the year 1967, more than 100 of these had franchised across the United States. By the year 1975, Arby’s was operating nearly 500 franchises across the US and continued to flourish and expand throughout the 1990s as well. By 1993, the fast-food chain was operating more than 2600 outlets in the US, Asia, Canada, Middle East, Latin America, Mexico, Europe, and the Caribbean. The largest Arby’s store opened up in 1995 in Tulsa, which included a 3000 square foot restaurant with an expected revenue generation of 1.5 million annually.
The items on the Arby’s menu are totaled at about 83, including a wide range of chicken, beef, turkey, and ham sandwiches, beverages, kiddy items, desserts, snacks, sliders as well as market-fresh items. The menu also consists of meals that are perfect combos to each individual’s liking.
The menu may vary from region to region and state to state. Special items are also found in some countries while excluded in others.
The chain offers many different options for sandwiches as well, which include beef, ham, and chicken meat choices.
Following are some beef sandwiches available at the Arby’s menu:
- Brisket Bacon ‘N Beef Dip – this is their bacon and beef dip with cheese if requested and a brisket bun. This item has a total of 540 calories.
- Classic Roast Beef – Their most famous and classic roast beef consists of a regular sesame bun filled with slow-cooked classic flavored beef. This item has a total calorie count of 350 calories.
- Double Roast Beef – This sandwich is the same as the classic roast beef, with double the filling of the same slow-cooked beef. This item contains 510 calories.
- Half-pound Roast Beef – this mighty burger is also the same as the Classic Roast Beef but has an extra filling of half a pound of the slow-roasted beef. This item is heavy on the tummy and has a calorie count of nearly 610 calories per piece.
- Classic Beef ‘N Cheddar – This sandwich consists of a regular bun with the classic slow-cooked beef filling along with creamy cheddar cheese. The calorie count on the Classic Beef ‘N Cheddar is estimated to be around 450 calories per serving.
- Double Beef ‘N Cheddar – This item is the double version of the Classic Beef ‘N Cheddar. It consists of double the cheese and doubles the cheddar, increasing the calorie count to a whopping 630 calories per serving.
- Half Pound Beef ‘N Cheddar – This item consists of half a pound of both the smoked beef and cheddar and is a bigger version of the Classic and the Double Beef ‘N Cheddar sandwich. Being the item on the beef sandwich list with the highest calorie count, a single serving of the Half Pound Beef ‘N Cheddar has an estimated 740 calories.
- Smokehouse Brisket – The smokehouse brisket is made up of a simple bun with beef cooked a little more well done. This item also includes bacon and cheese. The calorie count on this one is approximately 600 calories per serving.
- Classic French Dip & Swiss – This sub sandwich has cheese and slow-cooked beef filling and is served with a French dip. The Classic Dip and Swiss has a calorie count of nearly 540 calories per serving.
Arby’s offers a variety of slides. They have a total of 5 on their menu and they are as follows:
- Buffalo Chicken Slider – This consists of a single chicken fillet in buffalo sauce with mayo or cheese. This item has 300 calories.
- Chicken Slider – The filling for this slider contains a regular seasoned chicken zinger fillet, with a slice of cheese. The calorie count on this item is 270 calories per serving.
- Jalapeno Roast Beef Slider – The filling for this item contains diced jalapenos, roasted beef, and cheese. The total calories in this item are 220 per serving.
- Roast Beef Slider – A slider version of the Classic Roast Beef. This item has slow-cooked beef and cheese and a calorie count of 210.
- Roast Turkey Slider – This is one of the items with turkey meat. It consists of turkey and cheese and has 180 calories per serving.
Their market-fresh range comes with 13 items among which, 3 are sandwiches.
- Corned Beef Reuben – This is a simple corned beef sandwich with toasted bread and a calorie count of 680 calories.
- Roast Turkey & Swiss Sandwich – This turkey sandwich consists of turkey meat, cheese, and vegetables. The calorie count on this item is 720 calories.
- Roast Turkey Ranch & Bacon Sandwich – This item consists of turkey meat, ranch dressing, vegetables, and cheese. The calorie count is 810 calories per serving, the highest among their market-fresh menu.
Arby’s has come a long way with its food chain and continues to grow and flourish, with the best item on its menu being its Classic Roast Beef and the worst item being the Corned Beef Reuben. Many food critics have mixed opinions about the fast-food chain and their sandwiches, but one thing is a developed fact, that for a good sandwich, Arby’s is the place to go to, where you can find sandwiches in beef, chicken, turkey as well as fresh meat products as well.