Here we will see about the Does Quiksilver Take PayPal?
Quiksilver, founded in the year 1969 in Australia, is a brand that focuses on surf-based apparel and related accessories. The company is presently headquartered in Huntington Beach, California, and is the largest manufacturer of surfing goods worldwide. The revenue generated by the company easily exceeds 2 billion dollars each year. Quiksilver is owned by the Boardriders Inc. group, which also owns brands such as Billabong, Element, etc. There are nearly 6000 employees around the world who work for Quiksilver.
On the other hand, PayPal is a cross-platform, unified payments app that was founded in the year 1998 in the US. PayPal is currently the largest payments platform in the US, with yearly transaction figures touching nearly 1000 billion dollars annually. Most of the leading brands and companies in the world accept PayPal today, which is an indication of the tremendous success the company has had in the virtual payments field.
Quiksilver accepts payment via all the popular methods. These include American Express, Visa, or MasterCard credit and debit cards. Online third-party applications such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, and PayPal are accepted as well. Additionally, “Buy now, pay later” options such as Afterpay, Affirm, etc. can also be used for payments at Quiksilver.
Advantages of using PayPal:
In the year 2020, PayPal’s annual payment value was nearly around the 1000 billion dollars mark with as many as 4 billion transactions being conducted on the site. Many factors have contributed to the remarkable success of PayPal over the past few decades. Some of them are as follows:
- The smooth interface of PayPal along with its easy-to-use UI helps to attract more customers to the platform. These customers would find it suitable while shopping at Quiksilver to pay directly from their PayPal account.
- Using PayPal reduces the headache of companies and their designers to incorporate a standalone payments platform on their website. PayPal alone can handle all types of transactions.
- PayPal reduces the risks of failure of online payments due to external reasons as the servers are very well maintained.
- PayPal also has no hidden charges associated and processing fees are very low.
- The referral system encourages more and more people to join the platform as people can get some extra cash by referring others to PayPal.
Procedure to pay using PayPal at Quiksilver:
The procedure to pay using PayPal is straightforward and users do not need to do anything differently. The steps are as follows:
- 1.Firstly, the item to be purchased is to be selected and confirm the required size and color.
- 2.Then, simply proceed to the product payments page and select PayPal from the many payment options available.
- 3.Users can either open the PayPal app or website to complete the payment.
- 4.On successful completion of the payment process, the users would get a confirmation email or SMS from the bank as well as PayPal.
Other payment modes available at Quiksilver:
In addition to PayPal, other forms of payment are also accepted at the company. Credit and debit cards from MasterCard, Visa, and American Express are accepted and credit services like Afterpay and Affirm are also accepted at the company. Users can also opt to pay in cash directly at the offline stores or opt for the “Cash on Delivery” option for online purchases.
Thus, we have seen in this article that users can use PayPal to make payments at Quiksilver’s stores, both online and offline. Additionally, a number of options are available as well but using PayPal gives a number of advantages to the customers that have already been mentioned before in the article. A report from the company found that nearly 10% of the payments at Quiksilver are made via PayPal.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question. How to use Quiksilver’s gift cards?
Gift cards can be redeemed only at the online stores of Quiksilver and not physically at the offline stores. Once a gift card has been purchased, an email will be sent to the intended recipient that contains the card number and the associated PIN.
The users need to enter the details in the “Gift card” section of the payment page during checkout to redeem it. In case of any problems faced, customer care at Quiksilver can be contacted for assistance.
Question. How reliable are the payments that are made using PayPal?
PayPal is the largest online payments platform in the US and conducts millions of transactions each day. The figures are a reflection of the trust and reliability the company enjoys among its users. The customer care service is very helpful as well and users can contact them at any time of the day to clear any confusion or problems. All in all, each of these factors combined make PayPal a safe and reliable one-stop solution for all online payments.