Banking is a means by which individuals secure their valuables in an institution called a bank. For an individual to become an account holder, he must register and get assigned a unique set of numbers, which is called account numbers. Also, the Federal Bank account numbers as they are necessary for depositing money, bills payment, requesting a cheque, and a lot more. Let’s know How to find a Federal Bank Account Number?
Banking institutions provide various services such as internet banking, mobile banking, cash management, bill payment among others. One of the well-known banks is the Federal Bank in India, with over ten million customers, and has several affiliations in several countries. In this article, we want to know how to find the Federal Bank account number, which will be considered in the next paragraph.
The Federal Bank has lots of affiliations in different countries and with several numbers of users. The federal bank account number can easily be gotten through a bank statement, physical checks, and most time mobile apps, websites, and the bank social handle. In this course of this article, we will be showing you a step-by-step guide in finding a federal bank account number.
5 Ways Finding Federal Bank Account Number
- Way 1: Monthly statement: Federal banks usually forward a monthly statement of account to their customer and this statement contains the account number which can be found after the account name.
- Way 2: Mobile App: Another simple way to find your account number especially for a customer using mobile banking is through the app.
- Way 3: Cheque Book: For customers using federal bank checkbook, the account number is usually written in each leaflet of the cheque
- Way 4: Welcome Letter: For new customers, a welcome letter is usually being sent either through SMS, email, or both. The federal bank account number can also be found in this letter.
- Way 5: Physical Office: Federal bank account number can also be retrieved by the customer by visiting any of their outlet or branches and providing basic info such as name, registered phone number, last account balance e.t.c
Products and Services
- Personal Bank: Federal bank provides its customers personal bank services such as saving accounts, deposits, personal loans, ATM services, telebanking services insurance, and many more.
- Non-Resident Indians (NRI): They also offer banking services to non-India indigene such as Non-Resident External (NRE), Non-Resident Ordinary (NRO) accounts in rupee. Also, the bank offers foreign Currency Non- Resident accounts in six different foreign currencies (US Dollar, British Pound, Euro, Japanese yen, Australian and Canadian Dollars) approved by the Reserve Bank of India.
- Corporate Banking: The bank offers corporate banking systems to its customers specially designed to meet corporates, institutions, and business clients’ requirements.
- Small and Medium-sized enterprises Business Banking: One of the interesting things about the bank is its parameterized loan and many current account products specifically made for each sector under small-medium enterprises. These services involve; collaterals, cash management services, internet bill payment services, and many more.
Steps to become an Account Holder
There are two known means of opening an account with a federal bank
- Visiting bank branches: One of the major ways to open a bank with the federal bank is by visiting any of their branches to fill out the bank account opening form. For applying in the application form, you will be required to provide; two recent photo passports, identification card, proof of residence, date of birth proof.
- Online bank Account: Since the inception of the internet and the increase in its use, many banks including federal banks have realized the importance of the internet and have recently adopted online banking where customers can comfortably open an account without physically being present in the bank. An account can be opened online either through a federal bank mobile app or through their website.
Federal bank is one of the largest banks in the country of India. It provides several banking services to its customer’s such services include; mobile banking, internet banking, online fee collection, bill payment, cash management services depository services, merchant banking services mutual funds, insurance, and many more. There are different ways to find a federal bank account number, these ways include; a monthly bank statement, mobile app or internet banking system, check, and welcome letter received from the bank or by visiting any of their physical outlets/ branches close to you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Why should I bank with the Federal Bank?
There are several wonderful opportunities you will get when you choose Federal Bank as your choice bank. Such services include securing your money and assets, a great customer-employee relationship, preferential treatment, and a good interest rate.
- Why is the Federal Bank account number important?
The Federal Bank account numbers are necessary for depositing money, bills payment, requesting a check, and a lot more.