Are you excited to know Does Amazon Prime Include Bet Plus?. Read the entire article for more details.
Amazon Prime Video, also known as Amazon Prime, is an American video-on-demand service that can be added to any of Amazon’s other subscriptions or rental services. The Amazon Prime service provides access to movies and TV shows produced by Amazon Studios, MGM Holdings, and others licensed to Amazon. The service also hosts content from third-party providers such as ad-on, live sporting events, and video rental and purchase services.
On the other hand, Tyler Perry Studios and the BET Networks units of Paramount Media Networks run BET +, a subscription video-on-demand service available over the internet. Original movies and television series from the BET program library are available. Tyler Perry’s programming and that of other third-party producers are available on the platform. The service went live on September 19, 2019, and it currently serves the United States, American Samoa, Northern Guam, and Puerto Rico, among other places.
Members with an Amazon Prime subscription can add BET plus and other channels to their accounts and cancel them. They will, however, be charged an additional fee for the additional service. It means that Amazon Prime members can add additional channels to their prime video account and access exclusive content from a single app without having to sign in to multiple accounts.
The rest of this article will discuss how to connect the two services, their cost, their availabilities, and other relevant information. Read the article to the bottom to find out this and more exciting details!
How to add BET PLUS to Amazon Prime Video Channels?
Add BET PLUS or any other add-on channels to your Amazon Prime Video account. All you have to do is follow the instructions below.
- Log in to your Amazon Prime Video account by visiting the website or downloading the App.
- Select ‘account and lists’ from the upper right corner of the screen. Locate and select your Prime Video by scrolling down.
- Scroll down to the channels menu
- On the list of channels, look for BET PLUS, click ‘see more’ if you cannot locate it
- Once located, select BET plus to open its channel page
- Click learn more button to be taken to the sign-up page and click the ‘Start your free trials’ button
- Enter your pin if prompted, and ascertain your details
The end of the process should set your two accounts into one, and you can now access the contents from both using the same App
How much does it cost to add BET Plus on Amazon Prime Video?
Adding an extra channel to Amazon Prime Video incurs an additional fee. However, you will be given a one-week trial period for BET Plus, during which you will be able to access all of the premium services for free and decide whether or not to continue with the service at the end. If you like the service, you’ll have to pay an extra $9.99 per month on top of your Amazon Prime monthly subscriptions if you want to keep it. However, if you do not like the service, you should cancel your subscription account before the seven-day period expires to avoid being automatically treated as a member.
What BET plus contents cans one view from Amazon Prime?
After successfully integrating BET Plus with Amazon Prime, users will be able to stream all BET Plus content, including original TV shows, movies, specials, and other BET Network content. Tyler Perry’s content is also available on the channels, including stage plays like Daddy’s Little Girls and movies from Perry’s hit Madea film series. Additionally, the service includes content from Viacom-owned cable networks.
What platforms and devices are available for Amazon Prime?
Streaming Amazon Prime Video is not restricted to Amazon devices only; the service is available through several other outlets. Subscribers can access the Amazon Prime contents via:
- Amazon devices such as Amazon Echo Show, Amazon Echo Spot, Amazon Fire Phone, and Amazon Fire Tablet, among others
- Range of BLU-RAY players such as LG, Panasonic, Samsung, and Sony
- Computers: Macs running macOS 11.4 Big Sur and above and Windows 10/11.
- Gaming consoles such as Microsoft Xbox One, series S & X, and Sony PlayStation 3 & 4 pro
- Mobile devices, e.g., Android phones, iPad, iPhones, and iPod Touch
- Smart TVs such as LG, Samsung, and TCL, among others
- Web browsers such as Google Chrome’s latest version, Microsoft Edge, and the latest version of Mozilla Firefox, among other browsers
What other channels can be added to Amazon prime video?
Individuals with a premium subscription to Amazon Prime are free to add 100+ other channels on top of their services for an additional monthly fee. Other channels include AMC+, Showtime, Cinemax, and MLB.TV, PGA Tour Live, Starz, Noggin, Discovery plus, BritBox, and Boomerang, among other channels. To add the channels, one must follow the steps outlined above for BET Plus.
In conclusion, BET plus can be added to the Amazon Prime account and used with other services. For this to be successful, the subscriber will incur an additional monthly cost of $9.99 on top of the monthly Amazon prime subscription fees. In addition, other such channels can be added to the service for corresponding additional monthly subscriptions. In all these, the subscriber enjoys seamless content streaming from all the added channels.
Does BET Plus offer streams in 4K?
Unfortunately, BET plus has no content with 4K support
Can I download shows offline from BET plus?
At the moment, the service does not support downloads for offline viewing
Is BET free with Amazon?
BET plus with Amazon comes with an additional fee of $9.99 per month