Kalahari Resorts and Conventions is a series of water park resorts with facilities in Wisconsin Dells, Ohio, Pocono Manor, Pennsylvania, and Round Rock, Texas. A site in Fredericksburg, Virginia was planned until 2013 when it was shelved due to funding issues. At 125,000 square feet, Wisconsin Dells’ indoor water park is the state’s largest (11,600 m2). The indoor waterpark was expanded in 2011, with the addition of America’s first indoor “Super LOOP” slides. Let’s learn ‘Kalahari Military & Veteran Discount’.
The resort’s 80,000 square foot (7,400 m2) water park was enlarged by 93,000 square feet (8,600 m2) in 2008, making it the world’s largest indoor hotel water park at the time. A FoilTec roof structure allows natural light into the water park.
The site in the Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania, debuted on July 1, 2015, and was expanded in March 2017. A 220,000-square-foot (20,000-square-meter) indoor waterpark, an outdoor waterpark, a 230,000-square-foot (21,000-square-meter) convention center, 977 hotel rooms, and a 40,000-square-foot (3,700-square-meter) arcade and entertainment center are all part of the complex.
On November 12, 2020, the Round Rock, Texas branch opened.
- Crocodile Cove is a place where you can find crocodiles: In this 3,000-square-foot activity pool, you may play water basketball.
- The trunk of an Elephant: This 270-foot tandem tube slide takes you on a twisting and meandering experience.
- Flowrider: On this 5-foot wave simulator, you can put your bodyboarding or surfing* talents to the test. Flowrider is a secure and supervised setting where you can learn to surf the waves like you would off the coast of Africa!
A fast orientation is required for any guest who plans on stand-up surfing in addition to the regular FlowRider restrictions for the safety of our guests. Orientation is accessible three times a day, at 9:45 a.m., 6:45 p.m., and at Waterpark Closing. Orientation contains information on how to utilize the attraction safely, waiver explanations, and a basic understanding of the ride.
- Spa with both indoor and outdoor areas: The indoor/outdoor spas allow you to switch between the two without leaving the warm, relaxing water.
Relax as you wind your way down this 920-foot lazy/torrent river. It’s the ideal way to unwind after a day on the water slides.
- Leopard’s Hideout: It’s a multi-level water tree fort that’s fun for everyone!
- Master Blaster is a character in the game Master Blaster
- A rollercoaster meets a water slide! This 570-foot water coaster is a popular choice among visitors.
- Swim-Up Bar Mud Hut: While reclining by the pool, enjoy unique cocktails or beer on tap.
- Rhinoceros Rippling: Meander through a gigantic flume, navigating turns and drops before coming to a halt in the catch pool below; ideal for groups of two or three.
- Sidewinders of the Sahara: It takes you through a gravity-defying 360-degree circle to a spectacular splashdown below!
- Zebra zigzag: As you soar down this tandem tube slide, zigzag and zag.
- Pool with Waves: Relax in our zero-depth entrance wave pool while paddling in the waves.
- Kalahari military & veteran discount
• Overnight stay in a luxurious Double Queen Sofa for up to 4 persons.
• Other room layouts may be offered for an additional nightly fee.
• Each registered visitor will receive admission to America’s Largest Indoor Waterpark!
Request the Military & Service Personnel Special when making a reservation online or by calling 1-877-KALAHARI.
1. Rooms with Standard Amenities
2 luxurious queen beds
Full-size sleeper sofa
1 complete bathroom
A $50 gaming card to get the party started in our Big Game Room!
The daily rate will be $349.99.
2. Bedroom Suites
• Free Wi-Fi in the room • Bathtub
• A list of available movie channels
• On-demand video
• Iron and ironing board
• Alarm clocks
• Heating/cooling system with self-control
• 32-inch or larger High Definition (HD) Flat Panel Television
• Bathroom with a door
• There is air conditioning.
• Bathtub that is too big
• Individually controlled air conditioning in each room
• Bathroom essential
• 2 queen beds in separate room
• Sofa sleeper
• 2 televisions
• There are two bathrooms
• Balcony with Juliet
Included with your stay is access to America’s Largest Indoor and Seasonal Outdoor Waterpark! Then unwind in your spacious suite, formerly known as a Two Room Family Suite. This enormous suite features a king-sized bed, a separate room with two queen-sized mattresses, a full-size sofa sleeper, two flat-screen TVs, and two full bathrooms. On the Juliet balcony, take a deep breath and enjoy the fresh air. A microwave, mini-refrigerator, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, and an in-room safe are also included in every room.
It costs approximately $517.64.
Frequently asked questions:
Q-1) Does Kalahari provide discounts to military and veterans?
Ans) Yes, Kalahari provide discount to military and veterans.