DreamCloud is a mattress venture. It is rebranded to Resident. They sell products like bases, bedding, furniture, sleep mattress, e-commerce, décor, and pillow. Their motive is “Enjoy the most luxurious year of sleep in your life on a DreamCloud, risk-free.” DreamCloud has confidence in giving luxurious sleep. Their catchphrase is worry less, sleep more. It was founded in 2016. Its mission and values are “we believe your home shouldn’t just look good-it; it should feel good. That is why we’ve created a house of brands focused on quality materials, timeless design, and comfort.” Its headquarters are in Palo Alto, CA and Eric Hutchinson is the founder of DreamCloud. Let’s know about DreamCloud Mattress Return Policy.
Return Policies are the set of rules that the retail merchants have made on account of returning or exchanging unwanted items purchased previously. Yes, they consider particular points before returning or exchanging policies on mattresses, pillows, sheets, and mattress protectors.
Return/Exchange policies on Mattress
- They offer a full-year trial period to get a true luxury sleep experience in all four seasons. DreamCloud is confident customers will never look back after enjoying the plush and soft comfort of the mattress. The Exchange Policies means the policies made on account of exchange made on the product after the purchase.
- Return the order within the given time frame.
- Select the new product.
- Exchange the product with the previously bought product.
Eligibility to get the returns on mattresses is as follows: –
They follow certain eligibility criteria on returns are stated below.
1) The return should be within a 365-night trial period.
2) The mattress must be clean and undamaged.
3) Approve all the return requests before processing.
Eligibility to get the returns on the pillow is as follows: –
They follow certain eligibility criteria on returns that are stated below.
- Returns are approved 30 nights from the date of delivery.
- DreamCloud pillow must be clean and undamaged.
Eligibility to get the returns on mattress protectors and sheets is as follows:-
They follow the eligibility criteria on returns stated below.
- Returns are approved 30 days from the date of delivery.
- They accept returns only if the mattress protector is unopened.
- Products they sell and their cost: – The store contains various products €to sell which are as follows. 1) Mattress, 2) Bedding, 3) Bundles, 4) Bedroom Furniture, etc. so these are the products they sell.
- The cost of the mattress: – The cost of a mattress depends on the size of the mattress i.e. the single range is £499.50, the double range is £624.50, the king range is £674.50, and the super king range is £729.50. So these are some analyses of cost.
- The cost of mattress protector: – The cost of a mattress depends on the size of the mattress i.e., the single range is £36, the double range is £42, the king range is £48, and the super king range is £54. So these are some analyses of cost.
- The cost of the Bedding Set: – The cost of a mattress depends on the size of the mattress i.e. the Double range is £69, the king range is £81, and the super king range is £90. So this is the analysis of cost.
- Process of return in DreamCloud:-One can cancel the order any time before processing and can receive refunds on return. So the process is mentioned below:-
- Email the return team at firstname.lastname@example.org, including the photos as proof.
- Donate the used mattress to charity.
- Refunds will be credited within 7 business days.
- Reach out to a DreamCloud Sleep Concierge at dreamcloudsleep.com with any queries.
- Material of mattress: – DreamCloud mattress contains premium layers that support the body and gives comfortable sleep. They have featured ‘Dream Plush’ memory foam. Their mattress contains five layers which help in giving comfort and relaxing the body.
- Luxury Quilted Top
- Dream Plush breathable memory foam
- Support foam
- Activedge Coils
- Support Foam Base
DreamCloud sells varieties of sleep products. This is a hybrid mattress that assures comfort for all types of sleepers. DreamCloud foams are certified by the CertiPUR-US program, ensuring that the mattress has no harmful or toxic chemicals. It gives significant pressure relief for a heavier sleeper.
Frequently asked questions
Why does the venture have a return policy?
The venture has a return policy because it helps consumers have a feeling of security, and thus keeping a return policy guarantees the customer what they are buying.
How can they offer a forever warranty while other companies offer only 10 or 15 years?
DreamCloud believes in customer-centricity. Therefore they stick to the standard of the venture. They are confident in their product.