Roto-Rooter is a plumbing service company based in Cincinnati that offers plumbing repair, sewer and drain services, and water damage cleanup services. Their services are open to both residential and commercial customers. With the above-mentioned plumbing services, one wonders ‘Does Roto-Rooter Unclog Toilets?’.
Does Roto-Rooter unclog toilets?
Yes, Roto-rooter is a plumbing company that offers a variety of plumbing services that includes unclogging your toilet. No matter what caused your clogged toilet, Roto-rooter is well equipped with experts and devices that can unclog your toilet in no time. They do this at a pocket-friendly price.
About Roto-rooter Toilet Unclogging Services
A clogged toilet can be frustrating and if care is not taken, it may paralyze activities in the building unless it is attended to. There are different devices you can use in unclogging your toilet but it is advisable to get the help of professionals. The reason is not far-fetched. They are better equipped with both experience and equipment to unclog your toilet. Sometimes, a clogged toilet may go beyond just the blockage of your toilet bowl. The problem could extend to your sewage and drainage system. In such cases, a DIY approach is beyond your know-how. This is where Roto-rooter comes in.
As mentioned above, Roto-rooter Plumbing and Water Clean-up offer plumbing services which include unclogging of toilets. Their prices are pocket-friendly and you are guaranteed to get value for your money. With experts and the right equipment, your toilet problems are sure to disappear.
Roto-rooter boasts of top-notch plumbers with years of experience in different areas of plumbing services including unclogging toilets. Their services are open 24/7 to tend to your plumbing needs such as unclogging your toilet and restoring the full drainage and powerful flushes. Asides from this, their plumbers also fix problems such as leaking toilets, running toilets, flushing issues, broken tanks, and bowls. Their plumbers are well equipped with the latest unclogging devices such as plungers, drain snakes, drain augers, pipe cameras, and so on. This equipment puts you at ease when you call on Roto-rooter to unclog your toilet. They are also handled by plumbers with experience in unclogging toilets with the appropriate device.
What Clogs a Toilet?
When you keep having clogged toilets, it is a sign that something is wrong. The first few times may be solvable with DIY tips such as using a plunger. However, if the problem persists, it shows that you may need experts like Roto-rooter to come to your rescue and help you unclog your toilet with appropriate unclogging devices. There are quite a number of things that can clog a toilet. It ranges from the plumbing system to the toilet itself and it could also be because of what you flush down the toilet. Most clogged toilets are usually a result of the latter. Some of the common causes of a clogged toilet include:
- An older model toilet with a low flow – The old model toilets usually do not have enough pressure needed to push items through the trap and drain. This leaves flushed items behind which in turn clogs the toilet.
- Too much toilet paper usage – Flushing excessive toilet paper down the toilet is also a way of clogging your toilet. Although the toilet paper is designed to be flushable without causing issues for your toilet. However, flushing excessive toilet paper means that they may not all dissolve quickly and in turn, sticks to the toilet drain line which then clogs your toilet.
- The sewer line is clogged – Sometimes, items you flush down the toilet goes down the drain but it can be trapped in the building’s sewer line. When the sewer line is clogged, the whole plumbing system is bound to be clogged.
- Flushing improper items down the toilet – A toilet is primarily made to flush down human waste and toilet paper. However, most people abuse the toilet by flushing items such as sanitary pads, wipes, and paper towels. These are inappropriate items to flush down the toilet because they later clog up your toilet.
- A blocked toilet vent – Toilets are usually connected to a vent that leads outside the building, most times through the roof. The job of a toilet vent is to allow fresh air to circulate through the building’s plumbing system. When the toilet vent is blocked, the flushing system loses pressure and is not able to move waste down the drain properly which then leads to clogging.
- A clogged toilet trap – Most people are not aware of the S-shaped toilet trap that sits between the toilet bowl and drain line. The job of the toilet trap is to prevent objects from moving to the drain line. In other words, it is used to prevent clogs. what this means is that the toilet trap is where objects that are not flushable are lodged and when that in itself is clogged, then the toilet will also be clogged.
How does Roto-Rooter unclog your toilet using a Plumbing Snake?
A plumbing snake is a device flexible coil of wire that can move through the curves and go as deep as possible. Here is an example of how their plumbers will unclog your toilet using a plumbing snake.
- The first step is to insert one end of the snake into the toilet drain and push it down the toilet until there is an obstruction.
- The next thing they do is to push the snake through the obstruction in order to break up the obstruction (the clog) into smaller pieces that can flow through the pipes. Then they test the progress by flushing to observe the flow. If the water drains normally, then your toilet has been successfully unclogged your toilet. If not, further assessment will be done to determine the next step.
Frequently Asked Questions
When Can I Contact Roto-Rooter?
Roto-rooter plumbing services are open 24/7.
How Many Employees Does Roto-rooter Have?
Roto-rooter currently has 3,600 employees providing plumbing services.
What Other Plumbing Services Does Roto-rooter Offer Asides Unclogging Toilets?
Roto-rooter also offers plumbing repairs, drain and sewer services, and water damage cleanup services.