P.C. Richard is a family-owned business that deals with electronics, television, and appliances. It is a private-based company as it is owned by a family. P.C. Richard is headquartered in Farmingdale, New York. The company consists of 66 stores covering Connecticut, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and New York. The company was instigated on September 26, 1909, by Pieter Christian Richard and Alfred J. Richard. Yes, PC Richard does install appliances. They install appliances such as refrigerators, built-in microwaves, soundbars, wall Air Conditioners, and whatnot. The team will come to your house and will unmount your old appliance and install the new one. They will also haul away the old one if you ask them, for which you will be charged extra.
Installation of appliances
The team does delivery as well as installation of various appliances. They are as follows:
- Installation of T.V – For installing a T.V in the house, an electric outlet should be there, and if you want your T.V to get installed near a fireplace, then make sure that there is a mantle to block that heat so that your T.V does not get damaged. The team will do the following things:
- Firstly, they will unbox the T.V and test it
- All the visible cables will get hidden
- They will set up the T.V wherever you ask them to
- Installation of wall AC – For installing wall AC in the house, an outlet should be present right next to wherever you want your AC to be installed. The team will do the following things:
- Firstly, they will unmount your old AC
- The new AC will be installed
- They can even haul away your old AC, for which they will charge you extra
- Installation of the refrigerator – For installing refrigerators, an electrical outlet must be there behind the refrigerator, and also a water line should be present which is not made up of plastic. The team will do the following things:
- They will remove your old refrigerator
- They will place the new one carefully
- They will connect the refrigerator
- They can even unhaul the old one for which you will be charged a little extra.
- Installation of Electric Dryer – For installing an electric dryer, you have to buy a semi-rigid vent kit and a 240V electrical cord. There also will be a requirement of an electric outlet and a vent cap. The team will do the following things:
- Firstly, they will unhaul your old electric dryer
- They will unpack the new one and place it
- They will connect the cord and the vent to the electric dryer
- All the packing materials will be removed
- Installation of Electric cooktop – For installing an electric cooktop, an existing countertop opening should be present there. The team will do the following things:
- They can unhaul your old cooktop
- They will install your new cooktop carefully and will connect it to the code-compliant electric
- Installation of built-in microwaves – For installing built-in microwaves, the team will perform the following things:
- They will carefully disconnect the old one and can even haul it if you ask them for which they will charge you
- They will install the new one and connect it to the 110V outlet
- Installation of soundbars- For installing the soundbar, the team will ask you if all of the electronic components like cable box or TV are functioning or not, and after that, they will perform the following things:
- They will install the new soundbar on the wall and a speaker on a table or a flat surface
- They will connect the soundbar to the television
- They will instruct you on all the basics of the soundbar
Does PC Richard haul away old appliances?
Yes, PC Richard does haul away old appliances, but they will charge you for that. For example, if you want your new television to be installed, then the team will haul away the old one, then install the new one, and if you will ask them to unhaul the old television, they will do it too, but you will be charged for that.
Does PC Richard install a dishwasher?
Yes, PC Richard does install dishwashers as well. For installing a dishwasher, an electrical line of 115V and a water shutoff valve must be present. The team performs the following things:
- They will firstly unmount the old dishwasher and install the new one
- They will connect the valve to your new dishwasher
To sum up, everything that has been stated so far, PC Richard is a recognized company that deals with various appliances. This company is family-owned and has 65 stores. PC Richard does provide the service of installing the appliances. They will unmount the old one, replace it with a new one, and can unhaul the old one if you ask them to, but for that, you will be charged extra.