BeenVerified is an online background checking company that offers its users access to other people’s criminal records, personal records, and public records. It was founded by Josh Levy in March 2007. Its website is www.beenverified.com and it is generally very informative. But, it is important to also know how to cancel BeenVerified subscription.
You can cancel your BeenVerified subscription by either dialing the customer service number which is 1-888-579-5910, providing your nine-digit member ID, and asking the agent to cancel your membership or you can visit the Audiobooks.com website. When you visit the website, log into your Audiobook account, click my account button then click on the cancel membership button. You should immediately receive a mail confirming the cancellation.
How to cancel BeenVerified by Dialing the Customer Care Line.
You can unsubscribe by calling the customer service and have the company cancel your subscription on your behalf using the following steps:
- Call the customer care service at 1-888-579-5910.
- There might be a queue so you should wait patiently.
- Submit your nine-digit member ID on request
- Politely ask the customer care personnel to cancel your membership.
- If he/she cannot resolve the problem you will be connected to someone who can.
How to cancel BeenVerified online
You can alternatively cancel your membership by visiting their website BeenVerified using these steps:
- Search BeenVerified
- Log into your BeenVerified account.
- Click and open the company’s contact form
- Submit a petition for the company to cancel your subscription.
- Submit your nine-digit member ID, it will be available in the first mail you received when you opened the account.
You should always check your mail for a confirmation message on your request.
Cancel BeenVerified by Email
- Log in to your email account
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request for account cancelation
- Include your legal name, member ID, and address
You will get an email corroborating this immediately. Visit after some time and make sure you receive this email.
Cancel BeenVerified Using DoNotPay.com
Some people find the process of canceling their subscription stressful, coupled with the possibility that your request might not be processed immediately. This is an online service that tracks all your free trial subscriptions and cancels them for you by the time you set it. It simply cancels automated charges, all you need to do is:
- Search DoNotPay on the internet.
- You will then tap the find hidden money button.
- Insert BeenVerified as a service that needs cancelation.
It cancels a subscription instantly using a robot lawyer without you bothering about it. After canceling your subscription, all contents bought will remain in your library but any other reward will be taken from the account.
How to Cancel BeenVerified Via iTunes
If you registered using iTunes, you have to cancel the account using iTunes as Apple will is certainly in charge of your subscriptions. You can discontinue your subscription to BeenVerified by employing these steps:
- Click on the settings button
- Select the ‘iTunes and App Store’ button
- Insert your Apple ID.
- Sign in if you are not already logged in.
- Locate your subscriptions button.
- Tap the ‘Manage’ icon.
- Locate BeenVerified and click it
- There will be options listed choose ‘Turn Off Auto Renewal’.
Immediately after your subscription ends, you will be opted-out. You will receive an email verifying this immediately.
Cancel BeenVerified on Google Play
You can do this by:
- Locate and tap the Google Play Application.
- Locate the profile icon at the top right of your screen.
- Click on Payment and subscription.
- Identify and choose the subscription you want to cancel.
- Click on cancel subscription.
- Complete the process using the instructions they provide.
You will receive an email affirming that you have opted out of the subscription service.
Cancel BeenVerified on iPhones, iPad, or iPod touch
- Click on the settings button
- Click on your name
- Click on ‘subscriptions’
- Tap on the subscription, and scroll down if you cannot find it at the top.
- Follow the steps on the screen
You will obtain an email after a day or two verifying the cancelation of your subscription.
Cancel Audible Using the DoNotPay app
Do this using the following steps:
- Create a DoNotPay account and download the app
- Choose ‘Find Hidden Money’
- Fill Audible as the subscription you wish to cancel
Your confirmation email will be mailed to you shortly after it is processed.
BeenVerified Cancelation Policy
When you cancel Audiobooks, you are penalized for your action. When you decide to use their service again, you simply need to log in to the BeenVerified account on your computer and laptop or phone to subscribe once again.
Canceling your subscription manually on BeenVerified may take longer than estimated maybe because you cannot unsubscribe directly from an app, another challenge is that customer service might not attend to the request immediately. Keep in mind that you can cancel your account by phone calls, on their website (Beenverivied.com), DoNotPay, by email, and Online. You cannot cancel BeenVerified in person, using letters, or smartphone and tablet apps.
Frequently Asked Questions.
- Is it possible to cancel my BeenVerified subscription?
There is absolutely no restriction whatsoever on when and how you can cancel your BeenVerified membership. You can do this on Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari.
- What happens if I miss a payment?
There is room for a mistake on BeenVerified so do not worry your account will be placed on hold and when you are ready to pay, you can contact customer service.
- What other alternative can I Use?
You can use the following:
- Truthfinder gives you access to dark web scans and other information.
- PeopleFinders allows you access to information that goes back to around forty years.
- Can I pause my membership?
No, you cannot pause your membership, you can only cancel it and in the future, you can come and re-open the account and select another subscription plan.
- Is it feasible to get a refund after I cancel my subscription?
You do not get refunds on BeenVerified, however, if they happen to fail at their job to cancel your subscription as they had promised, you can request a refund.