Have you ever wondered about getting top record data on properties in a less stressful way without leaving the comfort of your home? The answer is here, US Realty Records is an online company that keeps a record of properties and their details which in turn helps people who wish to sell or buy a property get the adequate and correct information they need. Let us know ‘Cancel US Realty Records’.
The mission of the US Realty Records is to bring consumers the latest record data of real estate and properties in an easy way with the full details the consumer might need. They offer various services such as getting the records of the owner of a property, the history of a property, Evaluation, and updates on a property comparison of properties.
Cancel US Realty Records
The US Realty Records has some plans that a consumer can subscribe to. These are the Single basic reports, single premium reports, and a subscription for premium membership. As a consumer after subscribing you might deem it fit to want to cancel your subscription to do so you need to do the following which is stated below.
Note: Before you think of a cancellation kindly note that only those who have done a subscription and were billed $19.95 are the ones who have the right to cancel their subscription.
Below are the steps to cancel your US Realty Records subscription;
The best way to cancel is to send a cancellation request to email@example.com. They will get back to you to confirm your cancellation. Ensure you send the mail with the email address you used when you did the subscription.
You can also cancel the subscription via the phone nu contacting the US Realty Records by dialing 1-800-561-4950. Seek to speak with a representative and tell the representative you wish to cancel your service.
The service can also be canceled via their website by using the contact form on their website. To do this go to their official website, click the contact button which is available at the top menu, and input your name and your email address in the required field. You then fill your cancellation request in the textbox after that you click send. You will get a response from the team.
How Much Does Each Plan Cost on US Realty Records?
There are three plans which are available for every consumer on the US Realty Records platform. The plans include
- Single Basic Report: This costs $14.95 for each inquiry you make
- Single-Premium Report: This costs $29.95 for each inquiry you make
- Premium Membership: this costs $19.95 per month.
What Feature Does Each Plan offer?
- Single Basic Report: this offers a one-time payment for a single property which gives details about its interactive maps, the value of the property, in-depth details, taxes, neighborhood information, financial history, and mortgages, comparison with other properties, nearby schools, and the market condition. This is a perfect plan for small businesses and individuals.
- Single-Premium Report: this offers a one-time payment for a single property which gives details about its interactive maps, the value of the property, in-depth details, taxes, neighborhood information, financial history, and mortgages, comparison with other properties, nearby schools, and the market condition. It also offers a tracking feature on the property over time. if there is any change it updates as regards the property data, it will be sent to your inbox. This is also perfect for small businesses and individuals.
- Premium Membership: this is a monthly payment plan which gives details about its interactive maps, the value of the property, in-depth details, taxes, neighborhood information, financial history, and mortgages, comparison with other properties, nearby schools, and the market condition for up to 20 properties each month. It also offers tracking features on the property over time. if there is any change it updates as regards the property data, it will be sent to your inbox. This also has priority customer service such as attending to your questions regarding your account, billing issues or inquiry, and many more customer service-related issues.
What Payment Method is acceptable US Realty Records?
Cancel US Realty Records subscriptions are all in the US Dollar, thus all payments must be made in the USD currency. They accept different methods of payment which includes Visa and MasterCard. The fees or the conversion rate depends solely on the payment service provider and it’s not affiliated with US Realty Records
US Realty Records Terms Of Service
1. When you place an order for any of the plans, you automatically authorize US Realty Records to charge your card accordingly depending on the plan you choose, if you choose the premium membership plan you authorize US Realty Records to charge your card at that point for the first month and continue to do so for the subsequent months until you cancel the membership.
2. All report orders are solely for personal or non-commercial use, you don’t have the permission to sell the report to any other person. All rights have been reserved by US Realty Records.
In conclusion, US Realty Records is an online property valuation company or more like an online legal advisor of properties and estates. They help you reduce stress by gathering all the information you might need about a property in your locality and also give premium reports about various properties to the premium members.