Looking for a place to stay in Omni Grove Park Inn? Look no further! Omni Grove’s pet policy allows you to bring your furry friend along with you on your stay, and they’ll take care of all the details so that everything goes smoothly. Plus, their location couldn’t be better—just minutes from the heart of Omni grove park inn, and close to all the attractions and activities that the park has to offer. Omni Grove Park Inn welcomes pets, but there are a few important things to know about their pet policy. First and foremost, they want all of their guests to feel comfortable and safe with their pets while they’re staying with them.
Omni Grove Park Inn Pet Policy: What You Need to Know
At Omni Grove Park Inn, they love their furry friends! They understand that some guests may have allergies or other concerns about the pets while they’re staying with us, so here is a summary of the pet policy.
They allow dogs up to 75 pounds and cats up to 12 pounds (as long as they are healthy and not vomiting). All animals must be leashed when outside the guest room and during any engagement with the hotel staff. Pets will also need to be cleaned before leaving (by you) because they want them to leave smelling great.
Their team takes pride in taking good care of all of their guests and it’s important for guests who bring their pets with them to feel comfortable too.
6 Things You Should Know About Omni Grove Park’s Pet Policy
- Omni Grove Park is a pet-friendly park, and all dogs are allowed on leashes at all times.
- Dog owners must clean up after their pets, and any dog that soils public property or breaks any animal policy will be banned from the park indefinitely.
- For safety reasons, cats are not allowed in the park at this time due to concerns over domestic violence instances where cats have been used as weapons against victims by their abusers. However, several nearby shelters can accommodate cat owners during visits to Omni Grove Park.
- All animals entering the park must be fully vaccinated against rabies and other diseases of concern; this includes both dogs AND cats! Proper identification is required for each pet when entering the park (i.e., government-issued ID), and violators may face fines or even Animal Control Board intervention if necessary.
- Pets must always be supervised while inside of the facility; failure to do so may result in removal from the premises without refunding admission fees.
- The use of sirens/loud noises is prohibited within the boundaries of Omni GrovePark for noise control purposes–this includes but isn’t limited to barking dogs.
Pet-Friendly Hotels In The Omni Grove Park Inn Pet Policy Area
The Omni Grove Park Inn pet policy area includes the counties of Linn, O’Brien, and Scott. We have 10 Pet-Friendly Hotels that are perfect for your furry friend.
Some of our favorite hotels include Best Western Plus Diamond Joppa Inn (MD), Days Inn by Wyndham Bethesda – Kensington (MD), Homewood Suites by Hilton Washington Dulles Airport – McLean (VA), Rodeway Inn & Suites Owings Mills – Burtonsville MD., Springhill Suites by Marriott Sterling Forest West Chester PA., and The Serenity at Foxhall Manor Hotel Potomac Falls VA.
Park Inn by Omni Grove Park’s Commitment To Pet Policy
Park Inn by Omni Grove Park is dedicated to providing the best possible experience for both pet owners and their animals. To that end, they have a commitment to Pet Policy which states that all pets will be treated with respect and admiration.
This includes allowing guests to bring their pets inside the hotel at no extra charge during stays of two nights or more, as well as expelling any animal from the property that has caused disruption or harm.
They also require all visitors who are accompanied by a pet to register in advance using our online registration form. This way, they can keep track of how many people are coming and going with their furry friends, make sure to follow their policy guidelines, and ensure that each guest’s animal is accounted for at all times.
Omni Grove Park Inn is dedicated to providing the best possible service to our guests, and they would be happy to answer any questions or provide additional information about our pet policy. Please feel free to reach out to them on their website and connect to them through their toll free number.
- What are the different types of pets that can stay at Omni Grove Park Inn?
Omni Grove Park Inn welcomes dogs, cats, and other small animals.
- How much does it cost to keep my pet at Omni Grove Park Inn?
There is no additional fee for keeping a pet in the room; however, we do ask that guests consider leaving their animals outside during daytime hours
- My animal has an issue – can I call you for assistance?
Yes. We would be happy to help you find appropriate veterinary care for your animal based on its species and health history.
- Is there a weight limit for pets?
There is no weight limit, but we encourage customers to keep their pets on a leash while they are in the park and restrict them from running around or jumping up onto other guests.