If you are a frequent traveler, you can save a lot of money and time by learning to print passport photos on 4*6 paper yourself. There are so many apps these days that will guide you step by step with various tools and templates and they are easy to use. By using them you can convert your photos into studio-quality ones. But it is difficult to follow the photo requirements exactly as your passport acceptance depends on it. Let us know about “How To Print Passport Size Photo On 4*6 Paper?”
Passport size photo is required by every individual for formal as well as informal activities. The size of the picture is 2 x 2 inches, 35 x 45 mm, or 35 x 35 mm. Each country has its guidelines for pictures on credentials but there are some basic rules.
Checklist That You Should Follow Before Clicking Your Pictures
Points To Remember
- Make sure to use a picture that is clicked within the last 6 months
- It should be in color
- Keep a neutral facial expression, eyes should be open and visible.
- No selfies get someone to take your photo from about 4-5 feet away at eye level, use your smartphone or digital camera.
- Try to have a white background.
- There should be proper lighting and no shadows, avoid using the flash.
- Let it be natural, with no heavy makeup or unnecessary jewelry.
- Do not wear sunglasses.
- Do not wear any head covering unless essential for religious purposes.
- Make sure both your ears should be visible.
- Place your head in between 1 and 1 3/8 when measured vertically.
- Do not wear uniforms, hats, and masks.
Steps Involved In Printing Passport Size Photos
After clearing all the steps for ID, and photos. Let us go through these steps to make your official passport photo on 4*6 paper
- Select Your Country
When you select a country the system will correct the passport size from the database.
- Upload Picture
Use a file size smaller than 10MB and the photo size must be smaller than 4000*3000 pixels.
- Choose The Picture Template
The program will pop out the necessary template for your passport photo.
- Crop Your Picture
The software automatic cropping tool will crop your face according to the requirements of the country.
- Always Edit The Clothes And The Background
If the background is white, it is acceptable but if not change it to the required color. The ID photo generator can also select virtual clothing for both men and women.
- Print Your Photos
Make sure you use low gloss plain white photo good quality paper to print photos. Choose the 4*6 paper format as it can fit up to two US visa or passport images.
For this, you need an amazing photo printer that has high resolution and realistic color reproduction. The paper you should use is branded matte or low gloss paper weighing 200grams minimum.
Best Passport Photo Apps Available
There are many apps available these days to help you create passport photos easily without much hassle. Some of the apps are as follows:
- Perfect passport photo.
- Code Stack Lab – Passport size ID photo maker.
- ID photo app by peace.
- Z photo apps.
- Travel passport photos company.
There are many advantages of creating your passport-size photos, some of which are listed below:
1. Save money and time
2. There is no need to carry your passport photos or ID to any studio
3. You can get rid of taking appointments and standing in long queues.
Now we have learnt “How To Print Passport Size Photo On 4*6 Paper?”, Learning this life hack of printing passport photos on 4*6 paper can save you a lot of time and money, making use of the variety of user-friendly options and apps available on the internet. It is a very efficient form of media in the world and is growing at a very fast pace, as people are frequently traveling across the globe, it is highly recommended in filling applications and is highly used by working professionals.
- Can we use regular paper to print my passport photo?
No, don’t use plain paper, cards, or any other non-photographic paper. You need to use branded matt or low gloss paper with a minimum weight of 200 gsm.
- Can we use our phones to take a passport photo?
Yes, you can use your iPhone, Android device, or any other smartphone. Just follow all the guidelines.
- How can one print a passport-size photo on a laptop?
Choose the picture you would like to print, right-click on it, and choose the print option, then select your printer, paper size, quality, and several copies. On the right side of the window scroll down to the bottom then choose a wallet. Click print.
- Can you print 4*6 on the regular printer?
Yes, most printers today have no problem printing on 4*6 paper.