Are you a huge Houston Dynamo fan and don’t know how to go about it? You don’t need to worry, as there are a few options you can take to watch the matches of your favorite professional soccer club based in Houston, America, without much stress. To watch Houston dynamo matches, you can use an ESPN+ subscription. This process is very simple. However, you will need a device that you can easily use with the ESPN+ app. You can use your Apple TV or smartphone if you don’t want to use your laptop to download the ESPN+ app. This article will cover channels you can watch Houston dynamo matches throughout the year.
Services That Stream Houston Dynamo Games For Free
The matches air on WSOC-TV ABC and are available on the following services;
- Hulu Live TV
Sign up on their website and subscribe to barter. You could also sign up via the Hulu Live TV app. Hulu TV features access to ABC, FS1, ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN +, and Fox for 69.99 dollars per month.
You can stream on two devices simultaneously; there’s a cloud-based FVR, and you can stream it on Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, Roku, and more.
- YouTube TV
This costs 64.99 dollars per month with a 7-day free trial. It also features Fox, ESPN, FS1, ABC, and ESPN2. The service also allows you to cancel anytime you want to and supports devices like the Android TV, Apple TV, Roku, and more.
- DirecTV Stream:
For viewers in the Houston, Texas, area, DirecTV is highly recommended. You can watch Houston Dynamo games free for the first five days; there’s a 5-day free trial available on this channel. DirecTV has four packages;
- DirecTV stream entertainment costs 69.99 dollars per month and covers all TV essentials. You get to watch showtime and EPIX for the first three months too.
- DirecTV Stream Choice: It costs 89.99 dollars per month, and it covers over 90 channels, regional sports networks, and three simultaneous streams; HBO Max is free for the first three months.
- DirecTV Stream Ultimate: it costs 104.99 dollars per month, covers sports, news, and movie channels(about 130 channels), and HBO Max for free for the first three months.
- DirecTV Premier: this costs 149.99 dollars per month, covering all TV channels(a total of 140 channels), including premium channels like HBO Max.
Fubo has also managed to sign deals with important channels, making it possible to watch all Houston dynamo matches without cables. The FuboTV supports Android and Apple devices, web browsers, Amazon Fire, Apple TV, and Roku. This TV has Three(3) packages.
- Fubo Starter: This costs 64.99 Dollars per month with all the best sports channels available and a 7-day free trial.
- Fubo Pro: Fubo pro costs 69.99 Dollars per month with about 100 channels. It includes wide sports coverage, 3 Simultaneous streams, 1000 hours of cloud DVR, and a 7-day free trial.
- Fubo Elite: it costs 79.99 dollars per month with about 150 channels. It features all the best sports channels, multiple streams, and a 7-day free trial.
If your account is shared, you can watch two streams simultaneously. It can be added for an extra fee if you need a third stream.
- Sling Orange
You can watch all Houston Dynamo games without having to rely on cables. Sling has about three packages of different prices;
- The sling orange: costs 35 dollars per month, with 30+ channels, ESPN, one simultaneous stream, and a 3-day free trial
- Sling Blue: costs 35 dollars per month, with 45+ channels, three simultaneous streams, MSNBC, NBC, Fox, CNN, and a 3-day free trial
- Sling Orange+Blue: costs 50 dollars per month with 50+ channels, ESPN, four simultaneous streams, and a 3-day free trial.
You can use a sling on Android/iPhone, Amazon TV, Apple TV, web browsers, etc.
The process to watch Houston dynamo matches through ESPN + Subscription
The following instructions will guide you on how to watch Houston dynamo matches through your ESPN+ subscription.
- The first step to take here is to subscribe to ESPN+
- After subscribing to ESPN+, you can then go ahead to download the ESPN on your TV or mobile device. Then open it after the download. The devices that support the ESPN app are PlayStation, iPhone, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox, Roku Players and TVs, Apple TV, Android, Chromecast, and Samsung TVs.
- After the download, from the top right corner of the application, you can then select Settings Gear.
- Then click “Log into ESPN Account” after choosing “Account Information.” After that, an activation code ought to be sent to you.
- After receiving the activation code, open your laptop or mobile browser to input your activation code. The site you need to visit is https://espn.com/activate.
- Log in to the site with your ESPN+ login details.
- The site will send a confirmatory note to you to show that your ESPN app has been successfully linked to your ESPN+ account.
The monthly cost of an ESPN+ subscription is just $9.99. There is no contract, so you are free to end it whenever you want. However, a yearly subscription is available at a reduced price of $69.99.
These streaming services are always available, whether you are watching the national games or out-of-market Houston Dynamo games.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Are The Teams Called Dynamo?
They got dynamo from a Greek word that means energy/power or power in movement.
Can I Get a Houston Dynamo Ticket?
Yes. You can get tickets to watch all Houston Dynamo games live. Visit houstondynamofc.com for more information.
Can I Become a Houston Dynamo365 Member?
Fans who want to become a Houston dynamo365 member should visit houstondynamofc.com or contact a sales rep at 713-276-GOAL