Instacart is a grocery delivery company that operates in the US and Canada. It’s a well-known company. So do you want to order groceries from Instacart and want to make payments using after-pay? But if you don’t know if Afterpay is accepted at Instacart, don’t worry the answers to all your questions are in this article.
Unfortunately, Instacart does not accept Afterpay as a payment method for reasons best known to them, however, they accept other Buy now, Pay later services such as Klarna, this payment option enables you to make payments for your purchases in installments, so if you want to purchase an expensive amount of groceries and you don’t have enough money at the moment, you can use Klarna to make payments, Instacart also accept a wide range of payment options.
Why Instacart Does not Accept Afterpay?
The reason for Instacart not accepting Afterpay is best known to them but this could be because they offer other Buy now Pay later services that are quite similar to Afterpay services.
Instacart offers Klarna’s financing services which allow customers to pay for their purchases over some time and this may be the reason why they do not accept Afterpay.
Instacart Accepts Klarna’s Buy Now, Pay Later Services
As established above, Instacart does not accept Afterpay but they accept Klarna which is also very similar to Afterpay.
With Klarna you can pay your purchases in installments which means you can make payments up to four times to complete your payment with no interest fees, However, if you don’t make payments on time, you’ll be charged interest fees for your Purchases.
So even if Instacart does not accept Afterpay, they do accept Klarna which is safe, secure, and reliable. Make sure you have a stable source of income if you want to use Klarna as a payment method at Instacart.
Benefits of Using Klarna at Instacart
There are many benefits of using Klarna to make payments, especially at Instacart, some of these benefits are:-
- Payments are processed instantly and there is no charge for using Klarna.
- Amongst many other benefits, you can get cash back rewards when you use Klarna to order groceries at Instacart, you also get to enjoy discounts and low charges
- Also, Klarna offers convenience and security. With Klarna customers no longer have to worry about losing their cash or cards. Additionally, Klarna offers a degree of security that is not available with other forms of payment.
- Klarna is a great way to avoid having to carry a lot of cash or cards. Not only that, but they’re a great way to avoid having to deal with expensive purchases especially when you don’t have enough money to pay for very expensive purchases.
- Instacart delivers your groceries directly to your doorstep, so you can also use Klarna to pay for delivery fees and other fees associated with your order.
How to Use Klarna to Make Payment at Instacart?
Using Klarna to make payments is fast and easy, you should follow the following steps to use Klarna as a payment method at Instacart:-
- Visit the Klarna website and create an account
- Input all your necessary information such as your name, email address, residential address, and social security number
- Klarna would have to verify your account within 24 hours.
- After successful verification, you need to add a valid debit or credit card to your account
- To make payments at Instacart, you select Klarna as your payment option online on Instacart’s website
- Click “pay with Klarna “
- You’ll be redirected to Klarna’s website where you can confirm your payment, and choose your preferred debit card, and a preferred payment plan that is within 6,12, or 18 months for you want to make the payment.
- You’ll receive an email confirmation if your order was successful
- Note that you can’t pay with Klarna at Instacart stores only online.
Also, note that you can’t use Klarna to pay for prescriptions and alcohol at Instacart.
Other Payment Options Accepted at Instacart
If you’re not comfortable making payments with Klarna, you can use other payment methods accepted at Instacart but these payment methods allow you to pay for your purchases at once. The payment methods accepted at Instacart are:-
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
- Instacart also accepts EBT cards but not in all stores.
Instacart does not accept Afterpay as a payment method both online and in its stores across the US, but they accept Klarna which is a good alternative to Afterpay, with Klarna, you can pay for your purchases in installments up to four times, also don’t forget that you must have a stable source of income before you try making payments using Klarna at Instacart online.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What other retail stores like Instacart accept Afterpay?
Ans:- Doordash, which happens to be Instacart’s biggest competitor, accepts afterpay.
- Does Instacart accept cash?
Ans:- Unfortunately, Instacart does not accept cash as a payment method.
- Can I use Klarna to pay for my purchases at Instacart within 6 months?
Ans:- Yes, you can choose a payment plan that’s best for you, Klarna allows you to pay within 6, 12, and 18 months and you can pay up to 4 times within these months.