As long as you have carpets in your house, you are bound to clean them at one point or another. This is because they collect a lot of dust with them and start smelling bad over time. You will need to hire professional cleaners, which is costly, or clean them yourself. A carpet cleaner is the one-stop easy machine solution for you. Let us see about the rental policy of Publix Carpet cleaner.
What Is a Publix Carpet Cleaner?
In 1930 Publix started as a single store but it’s currently the United States’s largest employee-owned chain of grocery stores-Publix Super Markets. Currently, the store has around 1,300 stores in the U.S. in the states of Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. The store not only provides online but also offline shopping options for its customers. As you may have guessed by now, Publix carpet cleaner is nothing but a carpet cleaner you get from one of the Publix stores.
Publix does rent its carpet cleaners but the availability of them in the stores and the rental price varies depending on the location of the store. So, what’s the rental policy like?
What Is Publix Carpet Cleaner Rental Policy?
- You have to pay around $25-30$ to use the cleaner for 24 hours.
- You cannot pay for less than 24 hours or 12 hours beyond the 1 day you paid for. This means that if you rent the cleaner, you cannot bring it after 24 hours and say that you’ll be paying only for the number of hours exceeded. Regardless of the number of hours by which you exceed, you’ll have to pay for a day.
- Return the cleaner in perfect condition. This means that if you return it dirty or malfunctioning, charges apply for the same.
- Depending on the model of the cleaner, it may or may not come with extra tools like drying ones. It’s not a must.
- The cleaner does not come with carpet cleaning solutions. You buy your own solution or make it.
- There’s no limited number of days in which you can rent the carpet cleaner as long as you pay for it around the clock. I.e. $30 for every 24 hours.
How To Rent A Publix Carpet Cleaner?
The process is quite an easy one. All you have to do is find a Publix store, choose a carpet cleaner, show your ID and fill out a one-page form about your address, make your rental payment of $30 if you need it for 24 hours, and more if you need it for more days. In some states, a loan tax may apply.
Alternatively, you can go to the Rug Doctor website which will direct you to which cleaner you may be looking for and its location. From Rug Doctor, you can also buy your cleaner. With Rug Doctor, it’s easier because your location is automatically detected which enables you to get proper directions.
Alternative Areas To Get The Carpet Cleaner From
- Big Lots
- Dollar General
- Home Depot
Can I Get Free Delivery Of My Cleaner After Renting It?
Usually, Publix offers free delivery for online purchases starting from $35 and above. You are responsible for the delivery of the cleaner to your house. However, Publix is affiliated with delivery persons to recommend to you. That won’t be an issue.
How Much Will I Spend If I Rent The Cleaner Than When I Hire Professional Service?
If you rent the cleaner, the cost is only $30 in 24 hours. That’s probably enough time. For purchasing necessary cleaning solutions, the price will range from $25-$200. If you are looking for cheaper cleaning, make a cheap combination of your rented cleaner and solution. However, for cleaning services, the minimum price that you pay is around $175 and about $600 if it’s an expensive company.
A clean carpet does give your whole house an odor of freshness especially if the cleaning solutions used have a good smell. But to attain this, it is better that you give your carpet a deep cleaning which is easier with a cleaning machine. Also, don’t forget to cut spending by renting your cleaner, and cleaning your carpet on your own.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can I rent a carpet cleaner online?
In most cases no, because scamming would be easier and people would steal the cleaners.
- Can I rent a Publix carpet cleaner from outside the U.S.?
Unfortunately, this is impossible.
- If I do not know how to use the cleaner, can I be shown how?
Of course. I mean why not? Ask the store workers or anyone they’ll tell you how. Or just do a quick browsing for the same. It’s easy. In fact, here’s a step-by-step guide.
Follow the above link.