Jackson Furniture Industries continues to concentrate on the USA today. We have six factories, over 1,500 devoted staff, and over 1,500 suppliers working together to create the coziest and most durable furniture available. Jackson Furniture invests in its facilities and exerts every effort to maintain its fame as a competitive employer in the United States. Let us learn about ‘Catnapper Furniture Warranty’.
Catnapper Furniture Warranty
The catnapper products are warranted to the original purchaser against fabric fault while it is upholstered in the main fabric and used in normal circumstances. Vinyl, feathers, and fabric may not be free from wear, fading, pilling, stretching, irregular dye batches, natural markings, or spitting.
Terms And Conditions Of Limited Warranty By Catnapper
Each product is created and produced by CATNAPPER to the highest standards, giving you, the customer, the certainty of a high-quality product.
The major parts of the mechanism are protected by the CATNAPPERS Limited Lifetime Warranty from manufacturing and material flaws in the product’s useful life when used as per the rules. This does not extend to rental, business, commercial, institutional, or other non-residential uses; it is only given to the original consumer purchaser. For one (1) year following the date of the purchase, CATNAPPER will cover all expenditures on labor, shipping, and handling to repair or replace the defective part(s). If they are available, CATNAPPER will provide the part(s). The phrase “oeLimited” denotes that the warranty wear from use, accident, fire, exposure to high or low temperatures, illegal repairs or alterations, or neglect.
Each Catnapper Products And Their Warranty
- Recliner Mechanism
Recliner mechanisms come with a limited lifetime warranty that protects them from breaking due to poor material or workmanship for the entire life of the device.
Limited Lifetime Warranty: If the product is owned, Catnapper’s spring units are warranted for breaking due to faulty construction or material. Products’ spring parts are assured against breaking due to faulty materials or manufacturing. It is important to distinguish between a sight softening and poor material or craftsmanship and the loss of resilience
Limited Lifetime Warranty: The frame has a warranty that covers the lifetime of the product when it is covered in the original fabric and used normally.
- Seat Cushions With Comfort Coils
Five-Year Warranty: The Comfort Coil Seat Cushion, which provides improved seating comfort, is a feature of Catnapper products. The warranty on cushions covers loss of resilience for five (5) years. A small softening and flattening of the fiber and foam that will take place with regular use and aging should not be confused with the loss of resilience. The Comfort Coi Seat Cushion from Catnapper products provides exceptional seating comfort. Cushions are required.
- Power Motors
Three (3) Year Warranty: A three (3) year warranty against defects is included with the motor for a Pow’r Lounger or Power Lift product. To claim credit, the label bearing the damaged motor’s serial number must be returned. The item comes with a (1) one-year limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship, or at cost, if available, for any other parts that are not specifically stated as being warranted. The costs of labor and shipping parts will be your responsibility after one (1) year.
- All Other Parts
One (1) Year Guarantee: A one-year limited warranty against faulty materials or workmanship is provided for all other parts that aren’t specifically stated as being warranted. This guarantee is only valid for the repair or replacement of the defective part, which includes table tops, latches, hinges, transformers, hand wands, massage/heat system components, and latches and hinges.
Limitations Of Catnapper Warranty
- Any fabric flaw in upholstery is excluded from the warranty
- Any issue brought on by improper or insufficient cleaning, maintenance, or care.
- Any damage brought on by usage that is not intended for the product, such as use outside of regular domestic wear.
- If a flaw is in the product, the manufacturer may choose to fix it or replace it under this warranty. For a year, Catnapper will pay the labor, packaging, and shipping costs from the factory, if necessary. The first retail customer will be in charge of all labor, packaging, and shipping fees after a year from the date of purchase.
- These Limited Warranties only cover the original retail buyer and do not cover uses that are rented, commercial, institutional, or for any other types of non-residential usage. Not covered by These Limited Warranties are
- Any products bought through a liquidator.
- No warranties go beyond domestic use. Any damage caused by misuse, abuse, delivery damage, or damage when transporting is not covered by any warranty stated. Any warranty-related claim must be submitted through the retail store where the furniture was bought.
So here we learned about ‘Catnapper Furniture Warranty’. Most Catnapper items have a warranty and some items also have a lifetime warranty for recliner mechanisms and springs. There are also limitations to these warranties.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which company made the Catnapper brand?
Catnapper brand is under Jackson furniture.
- Is Catnapper a good brand?
Yes. Catnapper is one of the best brands in making quality furniture.