Cycling is a great way to move about and get some exercise. As petrol prices continue to rise, more and more people are choosing to ride by bicycle. As Walmart is a famous leading store in the United States, many people buy bicycles from here. Yet occasionally even the best-laid plans require revision. It’s possible that the bike you bought is the wrong size or that you need more motivation to ride it. So you may wonder if you can return it to Walmart again. Let us know about ‘Walmart’s Bicycle Return Policy’.
Yes, at Walmart, normally, you have 90 days to return your undesired bicycle and can get a full refund for it. For electric bicycles, you’ll have 30 days for their return. But the return also needs some conditions. Typically, you have to provide the original receipt. Also, the bicycle must be in its original packing if you want to return it to Walmart. You can even return a slightly used bicycle with all its documents in 90 days with some conditions.
Keep on reading to know more about the Walmart bicycle return policy.
Time Limit for Returning Bicycles
As Walmart is a large chain of stores, you can buy different types of bicycles here., You want to return it due to multiple reasons.
- The standard return policy of Walmart for standard bicycles states that you can return a bicycle within 90 days of purchase.
- If you buy electric bicycles from Walmart, the time limit for their return is half of the standard bicycle which is 30 days. So you have to return the electric bicycle within 30 days of purchase.
- As for dirt bicycles, Walmart finally sells them. Walmart does not return dirt bicycles.
- The gas-powered mini bicycles are also not eligible for a return like dirt bicycles at Walmart.
Conditions for Returning Bicycle at Walmart
Though you can return bicycles to Walmart, with some conditions. Walmart places some conditions if you want to return a bicycle to it. You are canune your bicycle only if you fulfill all the conditions Walmart demands to get a full refund.
- The bicycle should be in a returnable and clean condition.
- The documentation of the bicycle should be complete. It means you must provide proof of purchase and the original receipt.
- You also have to provide the original packaging of the bicycle.
- You have to return the bicycle within its returning time limit which is a standard of 90 days.
Process of Bicycle Return at Walmart
If your bicycle is in returnable condition and you want to return it, you just have to follow some simple steps to have your refund. Walmart offers 3 different types of return procedures for your ease. Let’s discuss them one by one.
- In-store return
You can return your bicycle easily at any Walmart whether you bought it in-store or online. In-store return is the easiest one. You just have to take your bicycle to the store and the rest of the process is done by customer service associates.
- Take your bicycle to your nearest customer service counter of Walmart store during working hours.
- Don’t forget to bring all the accessories and their original packaging.
- The further process is done by the associate and your refund will be issued.
- By Mail
If you don’t want to go to the Walmart store, you can process your return by mail also in a few simple steps. Just follow the steps given below.
- Sign in to your online account at Walmart.
- Here you’ll find a ‘Return by Mail’ option. Click on it.
- You will see a shipping label for a free return. You have to print this label.
- After this pack the bicycle safely with all its documents and the shipping label.
- Lastly, you can easily plan a free pickup by FedEx, UPS, or USPS through their website or by simply calling them. They’ll pick up your carrier and deliver it to Walmart for free and after all processing, you’ll have your refund.
Online Bicycle Purchases
If you purchase your bicycle from the website of Walmart and now you want to return it, you can easily make a return at the Walmart app or website. The process is similar to returning a bicycle by mail.
- You just have to log in to your Walmart account.
- After choosing the reason for your return, a shipping label is issued which you have to print.
- Arrange a free pickup and attach the label to the box with all other documents.
Returning Bicycle Without Receipt
Sometimes it happens that you may lose your receipt bicycle and now you want to return it. Don’t worry because Walmart allows you to return the bicycle even if you don’t have the original receipt.
- Take your bicycle to the return customer service counter at your closest Walmart store.
- Here the bicycle will be verified for a refund whether it is in returnable condition or not.
- Personal information like email, phone number, and credit card details are needed so that they can confirm your purchase from their purchase history.
- For this process, you’ll also have to give any government-issued photo ID and barcode of the bicycle.
- Without a receipt, refunds of $25 or more will be issued as shop credit.
Within 90 days of purchase, regular bicycles are allowed to return. Electric bicycles must be brought back within 30 days. Only used bicycles that are in returnable condition will be allowed. When stock is available, Walmart offers its customers refunds, replacements, and exchanges. Returns are free and can be made in-store or by mail.
- Can you replace a bicycle at Walmart?
Yes, but you can replace only those bicycles that you purchase from the store and the new bicycle should be of the same price as you replace the bicycle.
- Can you return your bicycle after 90 days?
No, Walmart will not accept your return after 90 days.