Amazon Alexa commonly known as Alexa is a smart device that acts as a digital assistant. It can perform several tasks like playing music, making lists, setting alarms, news transactions, weather news transactions, traffic, and sports news transactions, playing audiobooks, streaming podcasts, and much more. You can also install apps in Alexa for additional skills and functions. With such great installations, how long does it last? What is the warranty of Alexa? To know all these, keep reading the article.
Amazon Alexa warranty
Amazon Alexa’s warranty is 1-year long. If your device gets damaged or harmed before the period, you can place an order for replacement. By placing a replacement order, you will be able to get a brand new product with no damage.
How to claim the warranty on Amazon Alexa?
To claim the warranty on Amazon Alexa, make sure to follow the steps mentioned below accordingly:-
- Go to the official website or the application of Amazon.
- Sign in to the account you created while placing the order for Amazon Alexa.
- As the next step, click on the Online Returns Center.
- Select the option, “Return items”
- Here, you will be able to see the list of items that you bought from Amazon. Select Amazon Alexa.
- Now, tap on the option “Return or Replace items”
- After this, enter the reason for your replacement. (poor sound, any other damage, etc.)
- As the last step, Tap on “Submit”
- Your problem will be looked after by the company and they will solve it further.
What is Alexa and how does it work?
Amazon Alexa is one of the most popular voice-controlled smart devices. It performs various types of functions on the voice demands. You can customize it in your way by selecting your preferences and it will entirely function on your priorities. Alexa works on the basis of artificial intelligence. It is a smart device that can work on voice demands without any touch which is nothing less than a wonder.
What causes Alexa to Stop working?
There can be infinite reasons for Alexa to stop working because it is a device and we do not know what is going on inside it. Some of the common reasons for the issues faced by Alexa are as follows:-
- Poor Wi-Fi connectivity- sometimes when we think that the problem is big, it leads to a small issue. Hence make sure to check the Wi-Fi connectivity initially.
- Issues in account details- there can be a few issues in the account log-in. Or it can also be demolished because of improper account details. Please check the details of your account properly and work on it if it is not up to the mark.
- Power outage- not only internet outage but power outage also can become a reason for inconveniences and complications for the product.
- Voice recognition failure- Alexa is nothing less than a machine, it works wonders but still, sometimes it can end up having glitches. The same happens with Alexa, it sometimes fails to access the recognition of voice. It will be fixed automatically after a few hours of being shut.
What do you do when Alexa won’t respond?
When your Alexa is not responding try the ideas given below:-
- Make sure that you are only using the power adapter that was given along with Alexa, do not use any duplicate or artificial power adapter along with the device, it can damage the product and decrease its working efficiency.
- Check your Wi-Fi connection.
- Try to restart Alexa.
- Give Alexa a factory reset.
- If the problem continues, mail the company or give a call to the customer care number.
How to reset Alexa?
If you are willing to reset Alexa, then consider following the steps mentioned below:-
On the device you are using whether it is iPhone or Android, open the Alexa app.
Tap on the option of “Echo and Alexa”
Select the device that you are willing to reset.
Tap on the option of “Factory Reset” and continue the procedure by clicking on “OK”
In conclusion, the Warranty on Amazon Alexa is of 1-year duration. You can claim the warranty by visiting the official website of the company and assure the service.
- Why is my Alexa red and not responding?
The red signal on the device Alexa signifies the issue of the disabled microphone. It means that your microphone is disabled, and the device cannot hear your voice. You can have control by clicking on the red flashing button of the microphone.
- How do you fix Alexa after a power outage?
To fix Alexa after a power outage press and hold the volume down and microphone off buttons at the same time for 20 seconds.
- Why is Alexa flashing blue and green?
When your Alexa device flashes blue it means it is responding to the question you asked.
- Does Alexa support Chinese?
Yes, Alexa does support the Chinese language.
- Can Alexa speak two languages at one time?
Yes, Alexa can speak two languages at one time.