Kohl’s is an American department store that was founded in 1962. For over fifty years, Kohl’s has grown to become the 2nd largest retailer in America (after Walmart), with 1,148 stores nationwide and annual revenue of $24 billion. Kohl’s offers three types of shopping environments: “full-price stores”, “outlet stores” and “Kohl’s Kiosks.” In this article, we will see kohl’s jewelry return policy.
Kohl’s has an expansive selection of jewelry for women and men, including diamond rings, pearl necklaces, earrings, and more. Whether you’re looking to purchase something for yourself or your loved one – or if you need a gift idea – their jewelry department has the right piece for every occasion.
Kohl’s Jewelry Return Policy
Kohl’s Jewelry Return Policies are:
- 60 days for earrings
- 60 days for jewelry without a value
- No return on customized settings, engraving, diamonds, or gemstones
- Returned items will be credited back to the original payment method and have no cash value
- A receipt is needed if returning an item with a value of fewer than 20 dollars
- Final Sale items are not eligible for return or exchange
- All returns will be processed within 6 to 10 business days
- Kohl’s accepts no responsibility for lost packages or items damaged during shipment
- All sales are final, tickets do not entitle you to a refund
Kohl’s Jewelry Return Policy Explanation
- The earrings’ return period is 60 days from the original purchase date with a receipt. Failure to provide a receipt voids the policy coverage and no returns will be accepted on returned items without a receipt due to non-deliverable addresses or other shipping issues listed in the return guidelines.
- The jewelry return policy extends to all jewelry that has sentimental value. Jewelry is defined as a ring, pendant, necklace, bracelet, or earrings. Customized settings, engraving, and diamonds are not covered under this return policy and will void the policy regardless of whether this was done at purchase time.
- Any segments missing or otherwise damaged will not be counted toward the 60 days.
- To receive coverage, a returned item must be in its original condition in its original packaging with all tags and accessories.
- The returns department may require the item to be inspected for verification of the product before accepting it for a refund.
- Kohl’s jewelry return policy has 60 days from the original purchase date and does not provide coverage for theft or loss of items.
- Kohl’s only accepts returns on high-value items under $200 without a receipt.
Any returns that do not meet the return policy guidelines will be sent back to the customer and will not be refunded. Furthermore, Kohl’s reserves the right to deny any return or exchange for any item that is returned with visible signs of use, if it is suspected of being stolen, if it is missing the original packaging, or contrary to fraud prevention policies for any product.
Kohl’s Jewelry Return Policy FAQs
Some frequently asked questions and answers on kohl’s jewelry return policy:
- How do I return a product?
To return the product for exchange or refund, you will need to bring the item along with the receipt to any Kohl’s return counter. If an item is damaged or defective, it can be returned for an exchange or refund to any Kohl’s store. The product should be in its original packaging with the tags still attached.
- What are your store’s hours?
Most Kohl’s stores have a jewelry department located on the lower level of our stores and are open seven days a week. The jewelry department hours of operation may vary by store location and are subject to change occasionally at our discretion.
- How do I know what size ring to order?
Kohl’s jewelry department will assist you in finding the correct size of ring or earrings. We have a selection of rings and earrings in a variety of styles, widths, and metals at our store locations. Kohl’s has tried to provide average measurements for rings based on most customers’ average finger sizes across the U.S., however, please understand that due to individual differences in finger sizes these averages may not be accurate for you.
- What is your policy on broken jewelry?
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please return it to any Kohl’s store along with the original receipt within 60 days of purchase. We will make an exchange or a refund to your method of payment.If the item is a result of wear and tear or if it is damaged after 60 days, we would be happy to repair it for a service fee. Repairs are subject to normal wear and tear, meaning Kohl’s will not accept items that were damaged as a result of misuse, abuse, modification, or repair by any other jeweler.
- Can I return something without a receipt, and how long does this take?
All returns must be accompanied by the original sales receipt including all original tags attached to receive credit for the return. To expedite the process, we recommend that you bring the item with you. You are eligible for a return on all purchases in our stores even if you do not have an original receipt but must bring proof of your original purchase.
As you can see from this list of Kohl’s jewelry return policies there is plenty of leniency in place to ensure a positive customer experience every time.