Subway is a multi-national fast-food restaurant chain based in the United States and it specializes in submarine sandwiches, wraps, salads, and beverages. Subway appeals to people of all ages because of its tasty menu choices. They are the world’s largest sandwich chain, with over 42,000 locations in over 100 countries around the world. They’re also one of the world’s largest franchising companies, so don’t be shocked if you see them while traveling abroad.
If you are already a fan of Subway and need a reason to love it, even more, the company frequently provides special deals and discounts on its most popular menu items. So, big savings for you Subway lovers.
If, now you are wondering what kinds of deals Subway offers and if a senior discount is a part of that list. Then you are in luck!
Continue reading for more information on senior discounts at Subway, including how to earn a senior discount and also to find out other methods to save money at Subway.
THE SENIOR DISCOUNT
Yes, there is a senior discount offered by subway. The Subway senior discount is a fantastic way to achieve health-related goals while also saving money for senior citizens.
Subway has a senior discount that applies to many, if not all, of its locations. If you can procure documents that prove you are 60 years old or older, you will get a 10% discount. Your proof can be a card from an organization such as the AARP or a driver’s license, or anything else that clearly shows your birthday.
But you must keep in mind that if you want to utilize a coupon, you will have to choose between the 10% off and the coupon for a certain store visit. This bargain cannot be pooled with any other offers. As a result, it’s worthwhile to investigate which bargains will save you the most money and plan your meal plans accordingly.
You should also double-check that your local Subway honors this price policy, as certain locations may choose not to offer the senior discount. This is because Subway is a franchise and not all of its locations will participate in the offer, as franchisees have the option to opt-out.
So, before you go, call your local Subway to see if it participates in the promotion. Let us say there is a lot of demand for a senior discount at your local Subway. In that situation, you might be able to persuade the store’s management to give the discount if it is not already available. They may consider offering the discount on a more regular basis to attract more clients.
HOW TO GET A SENIOR DISCOUNT
There are certain points to keep in mind before getting into the details of it all. For starters, Subway’s 10% senior discount is only valid on full-priced menu items. Second, depending on the region, the products that are eligible for the Subway senior discount may differ. Finally, to qualify for the senior discount at Subway, you must be over the age of 60.
Steps to follow to earn yourself a senior discount-
- To get a senior discount at Subway, go to a participating Subway restaurant near you.
- After you have placed your full-price order, such as a foot long and a beverage, you can show your ID to prove your age.
- If your form of identification is accepted by the employees at Subway, you will get a 10% discount on your order.
OTHER WAYS FOR THE SENIORS TO SAVE MONEY
In addition to offering a senior discount, Subway offers various other options for consumers to save money. A few of these offers are mentioned below for you to use during your future Subway visits:
- Weekly and daily Subway specials include a six-inch submarine sandwich for $2.99 and a foot-long sandwich for $5.
- Subway has a rewards app that can provide consumers with discounts and special offers for their birthdays, such as a free drink.
- Every meal or drink purchased at Subway earns consumers “tokens.” When consumers gather enough tokens, Subway gives them a $2 off ticket to use on their next visit.
- Subway uses its app to deliver clients deals, promotions, and special discounts, making it simple to keep informed about available Subway discounts. To save the most money, make sure you can combine your eligible promotions with discounts offered by the Subway app.
Subway, fortunately, may offer its senior customers a 10% discount if they are above the age of 60. The customers must present identification to show their age in order to receive a discount at Subway.
However, this offer may not be available at every subway restaurant and the promotion cannot be coupled with other offers.
Further, you could use the rewards app for exclusive promotions and discounts at Subway to save even more money.