The north face is an American fashion retail company that specializes in selling outdoor items such as clothing, footwear, and other equipment to assist customers in their outdoor experiences. The company started in 1968 as a business that supplied equipment for climbers and hikers at that time. Eventually, it expanded from just selling hiking gear to now stocking streetwear. It was started in California but the company has its headquarters in Colorado and serves worldwide customers. Let us see the north face-first responder discount program.
The north face usually gives a discount of 30% off on all items for first responders and those who work in emergency services. Although the discount has ended right now, they still show appreciation to these individuals by donating PPE and gloves to medical service workers. Additionally, the company offers a saving option for first responders and other health workers called XPLR where they get 10% off on their first online purchase at the store.
The north face-first responder discount program is eligible to all first responders and emergency services workers and some medical professionals as well, which include
- Medical researchers
- Firefighters, and
- All law enforcement agency members.
To make full use of this discount you need to follow these simplified steps.
- Verify your identity using a third party website like SheerID or ID.me account
- The third-party website can be accessed and registered using a valid email address only
- Once the identification is confirmed, you will get a unique promo code which you should then save
- Visit the store’s online shopping site and select the items you like placing them in the shopping cart
- Once shopping is complete, enter the unique promo code at the designated box on the checkout page
- The discount will be applied automatically and you can then complete the discounted payment.
First responder savings
The north face store usually changes or removes the first responder discount especially when the store is not doing so well financially, for example during the pandemic period. However, the company still offers first responders and other healthcare workers an opportunity to enjoy its products at subsidized costs by encouraging them to join the XPLR pass savings program. This program is a free loyalty program where you can save as you earn.
Further, the program allows members to have access to limited edition collections early and have field test purchases of 60 days. Other benefits of this program to first responders include;
- Earn points as you shop. When you make any purchases either online or in-store, the north face store gives $1 for every point earned.
- Get early access. When limited pieces of a collection are released all members of the XPLR pass program are usually the first to be notified so they have the opportunity to purchase before the general public is even aware of the available brands.
- Field testing. Members of this program are the only customers who are allowed to do a field test with the merchandise and see how well it performs. If it is not up to per they are also allowed to make a return immediately.
- Exclusive deals. Being a member ensures that you get deals and promos given by the store which are exclusive to the XPLR pass only.
- Customer service. The company offers expert customer service personnel to serve the XPLR members on the exclusive customer service line.
The use of this discount is restricted to first responders, emergency services personnel together with their registered dependents as in any other store. Additionally, the company requires that these limits be observed in the use of this discount.
- The discount cannot be applied without identity verification first.
- This discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promo codes offered by the store.
- The discount cannot be used to buy gift cards or used for previous purchases.
- The rate of the discount may vary from time to time and you may want to check its availability before making a purchase.
- The company reserves the right to deny anyone access to this discount due to a violation of any of the terms and conditions applied.
The north face has been showing its support and appreciation for those who dedicate their lives to saving others in dire situations. During this pandemic period, the company has gone the extra mile in providing. Let us see the north face-first responder discount program. ding the essential workers, especially in healthcare, with the items they need to continue carrying out their duties safely as well as enjoy themselves with the exclusive deals offered at the store. This is the north face-first responder discount.
Frequently asked questions
- Does north face offer other discounts?
Yes. They offer a student discount, military discount, and many other discounts that can be found on their website.
- Which products can I buy using the first responder’s discount?
You can purchase any of the products in the store and get exclusive ones when you join the savings program.
- Is there a membership fee to join the XPLR program?
The program is completely free to join and is eligible for all legal residents of the US and Canada who are 18 years and older.
- Does north face have an app?
Yes. You can download the company mobile app from their official north face website.