Lululemon athletic is a Canada and America-based apparel multinational company. It was founded in 1998 and they have its headquarters in Vancouver. They sell clothing apparel for a wide variety of fitness routines and sports. In the beginning, they started making clothes only specifically for women, but also for them to wear during doing yoga. They took inspiration for such things from the way they were working back then, as a design studio in the day and a yoga teaching studio at night. But their popularity increased over time and they started making clothing for a wide range of sports for both men and women. Let’s know about Lululemon Customer Service.
Lululemon’s Customer Service
On their website, under the heading ‘contact us,’ Lululemon provides a full explanation of customer service. On weekdays from 5 AM to 9 PM, and Saturdays and Sundays from 6 AM to 6 PM, you can email, live chat, or contact them.
If you wish to know a detailed analysis of lululemon’s customer service, this article is just for you. Read further to explore more.
Types of Lululemon’s Customer Service
Lululemon has divided its customer services under
5-6 heads, which are-
- Self-service options
- Guest education center
- Virtual shopping
- Store support center
- Press inquiries
- Strategic sales
- Self-service options- self-service options are the new way for people to understand and find out what they want to know. It is a series of questions and answers listed under the heading of FAQ and it might be having subheadings like return policy, exchange policy, purchasing, common question, etc on a page.
If the thing they want to know is very common or it is asked by a lot of people then it is a high possibility that their query must be on the FAQ page. All they have to do is go to the FAQ page and find the question they want to ask, and get their answer easily without contacting anybody.
- Guest education center- guest education center is considered for general non-urgent queries. The general wait for response time will be longer than normal via live chat, phone call, or email.
You need to mail your queries to this email address- firstname.lastname@example.org. They will probably respond to you within 3-5 business days. You can call them at 1.877.263.9300 or 1.604.215.9300.
Call timings are:
- Customer service while Virtual shopping- if you are shopping
If you need an instant product recommendation, you can video chat with them by clicking on the ‘video chat now button’
Imessage them (only available on an ios device) Text or call them at 1.877.263.9300 on weekdays between 5 am-8 pm and Saturdays and Sundays between 6 am- 6 pm.
Store support system – their store support system is the best among all
types of customer service they offer. Store support is home to everyone from business operations to community relations.
You can contact the SSC at:
1818 Cornwall Avenue
Phone or fax no- 1.604.732.6124
- Press inquiries – it is for those who are from media or press who want to contact them for inquiry or interview or any such thing. They can email them to their public relations department
- Strategic sales- for strategic sales you can email them or call them at –
Apart from the customer support services lulu lemon also support a variety of services like Superfast Product.
Shipping- They will deliver your stuff within two hours. All you have to do now is locate the product and place an online order. Within 2 hours, it will be ready for pickup at the store or curbside store.
- Virtual shopping – you can video chat with a product expert online to answer questions on sizing, styling recommendations, and gift ideas
- Shopping appointment- You can make an appointment with a product expert who will help you shop for the best products for you. They can assist you with sizing, style, and locating the appropriate equipment.
In conclusion, the customer support service of Lululemon is simple to understand if you want a fast service opt for an in-store service. If your query is not urgent then you can try video chatting, calling them on the above provides nos., or emailing them on the above-provided email.
Some FAQ about Lululemon athletic:
- What distinguishes Lululemon from the competition?
Lululemon’s clothing is constructed of Everlux fabric, which dries quickly. From the inside, it’s comprised of a 4-way stretch fabric that’s elegant and cool.
- Is Lululemon considered a high-end brand?
Yes! and there’s a good reason for that. They offer the world’s most well-known luxury sportswear brand. The product’s quality and fit are the greatest materials on the market
- How many stores are there of Lululemon?
The company has 491 stores internationally
- Why Lululemon does has so many l’s in its names
The founder of the company created this name for his brand so that it sounds western to their Japanese buyers.