Amazon Prime is a monthly subscription service that costs $14.99 per month or $139 per year. Last year, the company revealed this it has over 200 million renumerated Prime members worldwide. So, if you’ve been wondering how much Amazon Prime is, it should clear things up. Let’s know ‘Does Amazon Prime Include Free Shipping?’
Does Amazon Prime Include Free Shipping?
With Amazon Prime, you get free Unlimited Two-Day Shipments on eligible products, with no minimum purchase. You should first fill your Cart with at least $25 value of eligible products to place the order. Continue to the payment gateway.
Amazon Prime Shipping Benefits
- Free delivery for the first two days on eligible items shipped to addresses within the continental United States, as well as other shipping benefits. Same-day shipment is free in qualifying ZIP codes. Head to Order with Prime Free Same-Day Shipment for more information.
- Amazon Fresh: Amazon Fresh, which has replaced Prime Pantry, is one of the e-food/grocery tailer’s delivery services. Amazon Fresh is a service that lets Amazon Prime members shop for food, basic needs, household items, and other items.
- Same-Day Delivery: Amazon provides one-hour shipping on hundreds or thousands of varieties of items from stores in select cities. In New York City, for example, you can get beer, wine, and spirits delivered from Westside Market, Grand Central Wines, as well as Vintage Grape. Amazon will expand same-day delivery to 6 new cities in August 2021, including Baltimore, Chicago, Houston, and a few more.
Advantages of Amazon Prime
1. Amazon Prime zone provides free same-day delivery:
Every Amazon Prime member is eligible for free same-day delivery. That’s only possible if you have tried to order more than 1 million products totaling at least $35 in value.
2. Prime Day on Amazon:
Amazon Prime Day is another big event that Amazon offers to its prime subscribers. An Amazon Prime Day is an annual thing that offers massive discounts on popular Amazon products. This is similar to Black Friday, but Amazon tries to call it Prime Day.
Disadvantages of Amazon Prime
1. It is intended for people who shop frequently.
Amazon Prime might not be for you since you only order online on Amazon occasionally. It is even better for you if you pay your own money on shipping on occasion instead of enrolling in Amazon Prime.
2. Retailers are excluded from the festivities.
This may be useful for those who intend to sell their products after they have purchased them. Membership costs will have a massive effect on their profits & business. Learn further about Amazon PPC if you want the assistance of experts to assist you in making product sales.
Membership costs would have a significant impact on their profits and business.
What Is The Monthly Cost Of Amazon Prime?
If you’ve never had a membership or not had a membership of around 12 months, you can get Prime Membership for free for 30 days.
The annual cost of full Prime membership is $119, or $12.99 per month plus taxes.
The monthly cost of a self-contained Prime Video subscription is $8.99.
You could pay $59 each year or $6.49 per month for a student plan, but you should have a “.edu” email address.
Why You Might Not Want A Membership?
Not everything about Amazon Prime is valuable, the membership fee. If you don’t plan to order much or use many of the membership benefits, you should skip it.
If you’re not sure if Prime is perfect for you, probably sign up for a trial. However, only if you cancel in advance your bank account will be automatically charged the subscription fee for the next period at the end of a session.
Amazon Prime is perfect for customers who rely on Amazon for their everyday shopping & video streaming needs.
However, because you’re not an Amazon customer, the service’s benefits are limited. At the end of each day, we strongly advise having to subscribe to Amazon Prime because the service’s benefits far outweigh its drawbacks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q) What should you do if your package arrives late?
A) Although Amazon takes pride in its fast delivery, the retailer does occasionally drop the ball. There are a few items you could do to avert an Amazon Prime shipping being late, but Amazon also will make things right with perks like a free extra month of Prime.
Q) How do I sign up for Amazon Prime?
A) Go to the Amazon Prime website & follow the instructions. A credit card, as well as free Amazon login information, are required. If you want to cancel your membership later, go over to your account and select the Manage Amazon Prime member option.
If you’re a paying customer, choose End Subscription; if you’re on a trial version and don’t want to begin a paid subscription, choose Do Not Proceed.