Exxon Mobil Corporation is an American Oil and Gas Company. Company headquarters is located in Irving, Texas, in the USA. The company was formed by merging two companies Exxon (based in New Jersey) and Mobil (based in New York), on 30th November 1999. Exxon Mobil is one of the largest oil producer companies in the world. Their products include crude oil, oil products, natural gas, power generation, etc. Here we will see What are Exxon Mobil rewards?
Exxon Mobil rewards you on every purchase of fuel, gas, shopping, and car washes. You will earn reward points at the Exxon store for every penny you spend every day. Multiple payment options are available to earn reward points discussed below.
Getting Exxon Mobil Rewards
Follow the following steps to get the Exxon Mobil rewards:
- Sign Up and create an account to become Exxon Mobil Reward+ Member
- Download the Exxon Mobil Reward+ app. This app will enable you to track your reward details and earn and redeem reward points on your purchases. This app also helps you to pay for your fuel.
Exxon Mobil Reward+ Membership Benefits
- Earn minimum 3 cents per gallon points on fuel purchase
- In stores, you will earn 2 cents per dollar spent shopping for drinks and more via card, app, or mobile number
- Bonus on savings
- On collecting 100 points, you will save $1 on fuel and other purchases at Exxon.
Exxon Mobil Rewards+ Premium:
You will qualify for a premium reward when you fill up 8+ gallons of oil or gas three times within a month. You will earn double points, i.e., 6 cents per gallon in points on Synergy Supreme+ premium gasoline.
Frequent Filler bonus points:
If you are a daily driver, delivery driver, or ride sharer, you are qualified for these bonus points.
Exxon Mobil Reward+ Exclusive Offer:
Purchase the following products at the Exxon and Mobil stations and boost your reward points. Two earn reward points enter alt ID, swipe card, or use the app.
- Purchase two or more Cheetos – 60 points
- Purchase two or more Amp Energy drinks – 100 points
- Purchase two or more Vitamin water – 75 points
- Purchase two or more 7 UP AW Sunkist drinks – 60 points
- Purchase one ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES gum – 60 pints
- Purchase two or more kits of two Hershey’s (Regular + King Size) bars – 60 points
Saving Through Exxon Mobil Smart Card +
Exxon Mobil introduced a credit card called Exxon Mobil Smart Card+. This card will further boost your savings at Exxon Mobil station. Exxon Mobil Smart Card+ is a personal card. Other commercial credit cards are also available such as the ExxonMobil FleetPro card, ExxonMobil BusinessPro card, and ExxonMobil Business. Each card has its benefits.
New cardholders will get up to 42 points per gallon in the first two months from the account opening date if you make payment using a gas credit card. These 42 points comprise a bonus of 30 points per gallon, 12 points per gallon savings on Synergy Supreme+ premium gasoline, or 10 points per gallon on other Synergy fuel. In-store purchases and car washes get 5% cashback as a statement credit in non-fuel purchases of the first $1200 per year.
Earning Exxon Mobil Rewards Through An Apple Card
Apple credit cardholders can use their card to make payments and get rewards. You can get unlimited 3% cashback when you pay your bills for Synergy gasoline and Diesel Efficient fuel, grocery store, and car washes using an Apple card with Apple spend at Exxon and Mobil stations. You will also earn Exxon Mobil Reward+ points using an apple card with apple pay.
How To Pay Using Apple Pay?
- Use Apple pay for purchases at the pump in the Exxon Mobil Reward+ app. To add an apple card in the Reward + app, select ‘account’ then ‘payment method.’ Select ‘Add new payment method,’ then choose ‘Apple Pay.’ Set Apple Card as a default card in Apple Pay.
- Hold your iPhone or Apple watch near the payment terminal after double-clicking the side button for in-store purchases.
Saving Through The U Grocery Rewards Program
The U grocery reward program enables you to save on gas with a gas reward at Exxon and Mobil stations by purchasing groceries.
How To Earn A Gas Reward Using For U Membership?
- Sign up for Albertsons, Safeway, ACME, or Shaw’s, and Star Market to become a ‘for U’ loyalty member.
- Buy groceries from the given grocery stores and earn gas reward points.
- Redeem these points to get discounts on gas at Exxon and Mobil stations. Use gas reward to save $1 per gallon on gas at Exxon and Mobil stations.
- you can redeem the reward only on offered items.
- It expires at the end of every month.
If you are an AARP member (American Association of Retired Person, a non-profit organization) and hold the AARP card, you can link your membership with Exxon Mobil Reward+. This will allows you to get an extra one point on every purchase at Exxon and Mobil stations. You have to add the AARP number to your Reward+ account to link the account.
To link the account, visit the following link
To join AARP Membership, visit the following link
Exxon Mobil provides various options for customers to save up on fuel by offering reward points. In addition to oil and gas, they produce petrochemical products such as plastic, synthetic rubber, and other chemical products under the brand name Exxon Chemicals. Their services are available worldwide. These rewards points can be earned using the app, credit cards, and memberships. Customers should benefit from these reward points at the eligible stores and buy fuel at reasonable rates on the next purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the requirements to get benefits from Exxon Mobil Reward+ Premium?
Answer: Exxon Mobil Reward+ card, alt-ID, or Exxon Mobil Reward+ App before participating for premium purchase. You will earn points after attaining premium status. You have to maintain the statistics of three purchases of 8+ gallon gasoline every month.
- Do I get the reward for every transaction made at every Exxon and Mobil station?
Answer: No, Every station does not participate in the reward program. You will get the reward only at the selected stations participating in the reward program. To check whether the station is participating in a reward program, visit their site or enquire at the nearest store.
- How many gallons of gasoline do I need to purchase to maintain the frequent filler benefits?
Answer: 100 Gallon and more gasoline