Best Buy Co. is a multinational company based in America and is one of the largest retailers of consumer electronics. What has aided Best Buy in becoming one of the largest electronics retailers is the fact that it has an extremely consumer-friendly purchase and return/ exchange policy, which is easy to follow. So, in case you have bought a Best Buy product that is not up to your expectation you may very easily replace or return it altogether. Through this article we will dive deeper into Best Buy phone return policy.
We assume here that you have bought a phone that you are not satisfied with, and you are fretting over the fact that how are you going to return it or replace it in that case. Well, Best Buy has a very simple process of return and exchange available at their disposal, they have a standard 15-day return policy i.e., from the date of purchase, they will return/exchange your mobile phone even after opening. The receipt of your purchased product makes a world of a difference here—it is to be noted that without the original receipt of the item purchased your product stands eligible only for an exchange, while with the original receipt you are allowed to return and eligible for a full refund.
You are also advised to turn off the “Activation Lock” before returning your phone in case you have purchased an iPhone. In the case of an android phone, you need to turn off the FRP (Factory Reset Protection) before returning your phone.
Here are a few things you should know before opting for a return or exchange for the products you have bought.
Best Buy Return Policy with a Membership
If you have My Best Buy Elite membership then the return or exchange period is extended up to a period of 30 days purchase and in case if you have My Best Buy Elite Plus membership then your exchange and return period can be extended up to 45 days from the date of purchase.
The Return Process for your Best Buy Products:
After having bought a product from Best Buy you don’t want it anymore or want to exchange it then this return/ exchange can be done in three ways:
- Return it physically in the retail store
- Return by Mail via courier service of your choice
- Use a Best Buy Prepaid Label
Best Buy in Store Return Procedure:
Follow the following steps if you want to return an item physically in the Best Buy store:
- You can return an item that you have purchased to your nearest Best Buy store although you have bought it from bestbuy.com
- In case you want an immediate refund of your product then you may visit the store with the receipt of the purchased item.
- If for some reason you cannot find your receipt then you can bring your photo id card, credit card, or any other source you used while buying the item
Best Buy Online Return Procedure:
Follow the following steps if you want to return products you have bought using the online return option:
- You should see to it that you are applying for a return within the stipulated time as mentioned under the terms and conditions table.
- Make sure that the item you are going to return is intact and in its original condition.
- You can return the said item through a mail or courier service to the Best Buy department.
- They allow you to return your item without receipt using any photo id proof and the invoice of your product.
- You should ensure tracking the item that you have returned.
- Confirm the returned item before shipping
Best Buy Refund Policy:
The refund policy put in place by Best Buy has the following points:
- The refund of the item that you have returned will be processed within 2-3 working days.
- Refund will be processed back to the original mode of payment
- It must be noted that you will not receive the shipping charges back in your refund
- If you have paid $800 or more through cash then your payment may take up to 8-10 business days.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- If I have a My Best Buy Elite membership will the return period for mobile phones also increase?
No, even if you have a Best Buy Elite or Elite Plus membership your return period for your mobile phone will not increase because these require activation, and gadgets requiring activation will not be returned.
- Does Best Buy charge you anything extra for My Best Buy Elite membership?
No, joining My Best Buy Elite membership is free of cost.
- Are there any items that cannot be returned?
No, all the items available at Best Buy are Returnable.
- What is the return period for phone accessories?
Phone accessories can be returned for a period extending up to 30 days.
This Electronic giant has a set of customer-friendly rules which can be gathered with its return policy, what also must be known is Best Buy has a similar policy for exchanging items, you can go through their exchange policies by visiting their official website.