Quite a number of online shoppers frequently wonder and ask if Pretty Little Thing has the AfterPay option. Well, we are about to find out. This article will further give you a better understanding on who can use AfterPay and how you can use it.
If you’re wondering if Pretty Little Thing accepts AfterPay, I can assure you that they do. You can buy an item using AfterPay option when you checkout. But, you’d have to pay 25% of the full cost of the item and spread the rest out over six weeks, paying once every two weeks. There are no extra fees attached to this. You can also make an early payment.
Who Is Eligible To Use AfterPay In Pretty Little Thing Stores?
AfterPay has a large user base; if you shop online frequently or even shop in-store, you would have probably come across the AfterPay option. However, the AfterPay option is not available to all customers. I’ve put together what guarantees a customer to employ the AfterPay option.
- Any customer who is 18 years old and above with legal bindings.
- Any customer who has an authorized issued debit or credit card.
- Items purchased must be over $35.
- Having all these in check, you must pay 25% of the total amount of items purchased.
When Will I Receive My Goods If I Use AfterPay In A Pretty Little Thing Store?
Many online customers who are new to the AfterPay method are probably wondering if they will be treated the same as those who pay in full based on the delivery of their items. Well, to assure you that using AfterPay has no influence on when your goods will be delivered. If it normally takes three days for your items to be delivered when you fully pay on purchase, it will still take same three days if you use AfterPay. It is assumed as though you paid in full except you know that you still need to pay up completely in six weeks.
It is advisable to shoppers who use AfterPay platform to make an early payment provided the availability of finance is present. There is this inner peace and joy that comes with making an early payment. No one wants to keep getting reminder emails to make a payment especially when they are in a financial bind. In addition to that, late payment will most certainly attract a $10 fine, no one wants that either.
I’m An International PLT Customer, Can I use the AfterPay Method?
Pretty Little Thing has numerous customers from all over the world, it would be great to enjoy all the benefits that comes with being a PLT customer and that includes being able to use the AfterPay method.
However, as an international client purchasing at Pretty Little Thing, you will not be able to use AfterPay because it is only available to customers in the United States, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Living in any of these countries? Be sure to enjoy shopping benefits like AfterPay.
What Happens When I Return A PLT Item Purchased Using The AfterPay Method?
Both Pretty Little Thing and AfterPay have return policies guiding them. Read up to know what happens when you return an item(s) purchased with AfterPay. Any item purchased using the AfterPay method that eventually gets returned will have to go through these procedures;
- Pretty Little Thing must process and accept the returned item first. Please keep in mind that it may take a few days for the payment to reflect in your account. Also, until the process is completed, AfterPay will continue to charge you when your next payment is due. After Pretty Little Thing processes the refund, you will receive an email from both Pretty Little Things and AfterPay and also have the appropriate payment adjustments made by AfterPay.
- The card you used for purchase will be credited with the amount you used in making the initial deposit and also subsequent payments already made. Any pending payment will be canceled.
Assuming you are no longer interested in an item and want to cancel the order in which AfterPay was used as the method of payment. The payment will be canceled automatically by AfterPay, they do this to prevent the customer from being charged further and if payment has been made prior to the cancellation, the payment will be refunded.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the AfterPay app work?
For beginners who haven’t really come across the AfterPay platform, I’ll break it down in a way that you’ll understand what the term “AfterPay” means. AfterPay is a method of payment that caters to online and in-store shoppers where they are allowed to purchase any item of their choice with an initial deposit of 25% of the total amount of item bought with the intent of paying the rest later and an agreement to spread the remaining payment three times with each payment having two weeks interval without interest.
Find out how the app works;
- Go to AppStore or google play store, download the app and follow the instructions therein..
- Find out which merchants use the AfterPay platform and you’re good to go.